President Trump's commitment to the African-American community is "unparalleled to any other president, Democrat or Republican, in the past 50 years."

"President Trump's commitment to the African-American community is "unparalleled to any other president, Democrat or Republican, in the past 50 years."
-- Georgia Democratic lawmaker Vernon Jones

Democrats know and some will even admit it...

Trump is promising the black communities $500 billion dollars to start 500,000 black owned businesses. Biden is promising tax increases, repealing the Trump business tax cuts, heaps of government regulations that will drive up fuel costs and kill jobs.
In the last 8 months the Democrats have shutdown 41% of ALL black-owned small businesses with their ludicrous, hypocritical lock-downs in the United States all in the name of COVID-19... talk about a kick in the crotch to blacks and the US economy....

30% percent of ALL Latino-owned small businesses, 26% of ALL Asian-owned and 25% of all Women-owned small businesses

If I care about the economy & actual fairness to minorities, especially if I was one of those who lost their business due to Democrat lockdown mandates, I'm staying away from China Joe and the Democrat Party

Dem's don't give a shit about blacks. The only thing Dems care about is money, lining their own pockets, and to do that they have to win elections to get control of the money.

Gee, looks like Biden has quite the anti-gay, anti-black record, doesn't it????

Forum List

Back