President Trump Triggers Radical Leftists with EPIC Mother’s Day Greeting

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The left has been livid and triggered ever since Trump posted his Happy Mother's Day message this morning. I'll tell you what people, Trump is the greatest. He made Mother's Day an enjoyable day. God bless him!

THAT made your Mother's Day enjoyable? Trump doesn't belong IN a prison. He belongs UNDER one.

There, fixed it for ya.

The left has been livid and triggered ever since Trump posted his Happy Mother's Day message this morning. I'll tell you what people, Trump is the greatest. He made Mother's Day an enjoyable day. God bless him!

most leftists have awful relationships with their families

Didn't hear it. Not interested in it.

OOH I'M SO TRIGGERED!!!!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

That's great! :laughing0301:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump ·9h

Happy Mother’s Day to ALL, in particular the Mothers, Wives and Lovers of the Radical Left Fascists, Marxists, and Communists who are doing everything within their power to destroy and obliterate our once great Country. Please make these complete Lunatics and Maniacs Kinder, Gentler, Softer and, most importantly, Smarter, so that we can, quickly, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

They should try cheating on their wives over and over again with prostitutes and future wives maybe. They could become conservative heroes.

At least conservative men don't cheat on their husbands.

BTW...have you checked to see where your husband's at tonight?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back