PRESIDENT TRUMP! To clean house!

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Newt just said Trump is going to clean house in DC. A lot of liberal appointees are out of a job. This is something Bush did not do and he paid dearly for it. The DOJ and the IRS and the EPA, FBI, and the state dept. will soon be re staffed with America loving people. Everything Obama did is under scrutiny and most likely will be discarded said Newt. And Newt also said we will control the SCOTUS picks as well because the GOP has the house the senate and the White House. General Flynn is reviewing Obama's generals and they too will be replaced. We are going to make America Great again whether the rioting peeons in the streets except it or not. Obama may as well never served...his whole tenure is for not. We will have vouchers for schools and the people will teach our children not the public propaganda crap we are stuck with now. The American people have spoken. And just one more thing...please street thugs come to my town and try your shit. You wouldn't last 10 mins.

This is fantastic news.

One thing he needs to do IMMEDIATELY is stop the MASSIVE violence in Chicago and other inner cities. Right off the bat. Show the AA community that he actually cares about their PROSPERITY....not just their votes.

This is fantastic news.

One thing he needs to do IMMEDIATELY is stop the MASSIVE violence in Chicago and other inner cities. Right off the bat. Show the AA community that he actually cares about their PROSPERITY....not just their votes.
He did announced a multi billion dollar investment into the inner cities. This will create jobs and really for once begin to make thing better in the inner cities. Of course he will need the governments of said cities to work with him. But if they don't can you see Trump not saying something about that? They will work with him or be out of a job.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes...Newt just said Trump is going to clean house in DC. A lot of liberal appointees are out of a job. This is something Bush did not do and he paid dearly for it. The DOJ and the IRS and the EPA, FBI, and the state dept. will soon be re staffed with America loving people. Everything Obama did is under scrutiny and most likely will be discarded said Newt. And Newt also said we will control the SCOTUS picks as well because the GOP has the house the senate and the White House. General Flynn is reviewing Obama's generals and they too will be replaced. We are going to make America Great again whether the rioting peeons in the streets except it or not. Obama may as well never served...his whole tenure is for not. We will have vouchers for schools and the people will teach our children not the public propaganda crap we are stuck with now. The American people have spoken. And just one more thing...please street thugs come to my town and try your shit. You wouldn't last 10 mins.

See, that's a divisive idiot thing to say -- implying that someone who doesn't share your political beliefs is not 'American loving.'

Newt is a D.C. insider taking agenda notes from many special interests-- if he's on the cabinet, I hope you're smart enough to ask why.

To all Trump voters -- If Trump is really going to drain swamp, it better be bipartisan. Don't be so deluded to think that just because a person has an R after their name, they give a damn about reopening your factory.

Newt championed NAFTA for Christ sake!

See, that's a divisive idiot thing to say -- implying that someone who doesn't share your political beliefs is not 'American loving.'

Newt is a D.C. insider taking agenda notes from many special interests-- if he's on the cabinet, I hope you're smart enough to ask why.

To all Trump voters -- If Trump is really going to drain swamp, it better be bipartisan. Don't be so deluded to think that just because a person has an R after their name, they give a damn about reopening your factory.

I know a patriot when I see one and I know an anti American when I see one.

Suddenly and mysteriously government owned laptops will be reported missing. Desktop computers will suddenly leap off desks and turds will jump out of toilets in government lavatories and smear themselves on the walls. Want to hire a moving van for January? Forget about it. They won't be through looting the (former) White House. History....always repeats itself!

You will never see Trump bowing and apologizing to every despot in the world, that I can promise you. He loves America Obama tried to change America because he didn't love it.

How lucky we are that Rambunctious is nothing like those who will be doing the picking and choose.

They understand common sense, how Washington works, and have no desire to burn down the house to get the rats.

See how the far left left will spread lies to cover the fact that Clinton signed it into law with the Democrats controlling Congress.

We already crushed much of our GOPer problem....now it's your parties turn....you do it or we will...

I was fine with the bluedog democrats.....bring them back into the party and crush the fascists ruling you now...

How lucky we are that Rambunctious is nothing like those who will be doing the picking and choose.

They understand common sense, how Washington works, and have no desire to burn down the house to get the rats.
That's what you think...what does drain the swamp mean to you? I'm hearing that the liberal staff is history as well. Jake this was a total monstrous defeat of your side. Either get on board or get left behind. Your side had it's shot and blew it. Now it's our turn.

Forum List

Back