President Trump Supported Tennessee Senate Candidate Bill Hegerty Wins GOP Primary

BigDave

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2020
Lovely East Tennessee
Bill Hagerty who is supported by President Trump yesterday defeated Manny Sethi who was supported by Ted Cruz and Rand Paul winning the GOP Nomination for Senate in Tennessee. Bill Hagerty who was President Trump's Ambassador to Japan will face Democratic Candidate Marquita Bradshaw on November 3rd. This Senate seat which was held by Lamar Alexander is considered a safe Republican seat since Republicans have held it since 1994.

Bill Hagerty who is supported by President Trump yesterday defeated Manny Sethi who was supported by Ted Cruz and Rand Paul winning the GOP Nomination for Senate in Tennessee. Bill Hagerty who was President Trump's Ambassador to Japan will face Democratic Candidate Marquita Bradshaw on November 3rd. This Senate seat which was held by Lamar Alexander is considered a safe Republican seat since Republicans have held it since 1994.

Its too bad that conservatives cant get more support from the fence sitters in these primary battles

Bill Hagerty who is supported by President Trump yesterday defeated Manny Sethi winning the GOP Nomination for Senate in Tennessee. Bill Hagerty who was President Trump's Ambassador to Japan will face Democratic Candidate Marquita Bradshaw on November 3rd. This Senate seat which was held by Lamar Alexander is considered a safe Republican seat since Republicans have held it since 1994.

... who was supported by Ted Cruz and Rand Paul...

So they chose a squishy potential swamper, rather than go with someone with stronger principles.

And so-called "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) wonder why guys like me refuse to ever vote for them.

Bill Hagerty who is supported by President Trump yesterday defeated Manny Sethi winning the GOP Nomination for Senate in Tennessee. Bill Hagerty who was President Trump's Ambassador to Japan will face Democratic Candidate Marquita Bradshaw on November 3rd. This Senate seat which was held by Lamar Alexander is considered a safe Republican seat since Republicans have held it since 1994.

So they chose a squishy potential swamper, rather than go with someone with stronger principles.

And so-called "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) wonder why guys like me refuse to ever vote for them.
There were lots of Bill Hagerty political ads before the Primary that said Manny Sethi was a RINO who tried to get a job in the Obama Administration and belonged to the Massachutsetts Medical Association and those ads seem to have been effective. Bill Hagerty has connections in the past with Mitt Romney(2008 Presidential Campaign)for what that's worth.

There were lots of Bill Hagerty political ads before the Primary that said Manny Sethi was a RINO who tried to get a job in the Obama Administration and belonged to the Massachutsetts Medical Association and those ads seem to have been effective. Bill Hagerty has connections in the past with Mitt Romney(2008 Presidential Campaign)for what that's worth.
Well, I wouldn't expect Cruz or Rand to support such people, though the two of them have disappointed me before...Yet another reason I dropped out after the 2000 election.

Its too bad that conservatives cant get more support from the fence sitters in these primary battles
This Primary Senate Race was between two RINOs in my opinion. This District seems to like RINOs and voted Lamar Alexander to three terms as United States Senator.

This Primary Senate Race was between two RINOs in my opinion. This District seems to like RINOs and voted Lamar Alexander to three terms as United States Senator.
I suspect the cruz endorsed candidate was the less RINO of the two

OIP (24).jpg

Forum List

Back