President Trump says we should get every penny out of the equipment he left behind or blow them up

Why can't you? You too fat?
This is getting ridiculous. You couldn't defend your position so you started making personal attacks. I have a few extra pounds, but I've never been fat my entire life. In case you don't realize it, when you age you aren't as limber as when you were young. This is the last time I'm going to reply to you, I am not here to launch endless personal attacks or to allow you to victimize me further. Try to have a good day, I plan on it, goodbye.

Stann
LOL No we now have Bidumb and he's a real disaster.

Trump was a great POTUS. Guess you don't like low gas prices, jobs all across the country and a great economy.

Congrats. You got what you want.

This is getting ridiculous. You couldn't defend your position so you started making personal attacks. I have a few extra pounds, but I've never been fat my entire life. In case you don't realize it, when you age you aren't as limber as when you were young. This is the last time I'm going to reply to you, I am not here to launch endless personal attacks or to allow you to victimize me further. Try to have a good day, I plan on it, goodbye.

LMAO @ "victimize"

I bet you're the kind that's just "devastated" when your McDonalds fries are cold.

Lighten up Murple. It's all just message board shit, after all.

Forum List

Back