President Trump offered encouragement to France's far-right candidate Eric Zemmour in 40-minute phone call

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Éric Zemmour is the new French Trump. Dude is full of hatred for immigrants and Muslims.

Which is interesting considering that he's a child of Algerian immigrants.

Éric Zemmour is the new French Trump. Dude is full of hatred for immigrants and Muslims.

Sounds like Trump is on a mission to install fascist leaders.

Sound like a good idea. France's left leaning idiots have allowed thousand of Sharia Law mutants into their country. A right leaning guy will probably kick them all out. Good idea.

Many have forgotten the 100 Parisians who were shot to death by the lovely Sharia Law mutants the lefties have let in. That happened a few years ago. Hell none of them had a weapon to defend themselves with cause France disarmed their citizens for "their own safety."

Only do leftists consider a country besieged by radicalized by Muslim immigrants, responsible for terror attacks and rising antisemitism in their country, to be in the wrong if they try to limit the number coming in.

Only do leftists consider a country besieged by radicalized by Muslim immigrants, responsible for terror attacks and rising antisemitism in their country, to be in the wrong if they try to limit the number coming in.
That's a result of French colonialism.

Sound like a good idea. France's left leaning idiots have allowed thousand of Sharia Law mutants into their country. A right leaning guy will probably kick them all out. Good idea.

Many have forgotten the 100 Parisians who were shot to death by the lovely Sharia Law mutants the lefties have let in. That happened a few years ago. Hell none of them had a weapon to defend themselves with cause France disarmed their citizens for "their own safety."
Remember the Muslim antisemite who tortured the elderly Jewish Holocaust survivor, then tossed her off the roof, as he yelled Al Akbar? The leftists in that country, much like ours, are so eager to defend and excuse horrible behavior by immigrants that they let the savage off with a slap on the wrist. His defense: he was high on pot.

Lesson: anytime you want to kill yourself a Jew, first smoke a doobie. Then all will be forgiven.

Zemmour to smug journalist who called him xenophobic: “I love the French people first. I prefer the French. Yes, I have a hierarchy. But if there is no hierarchy, there is no nation. If foreigners have the same right as French to the national territory, there is no more nation.”

FLxKCFvWUAApuLE

"Trump didn't endorse me because i didn't ask for a formal endorsement. he told me not to listen to the media, to be sincere and authentic. i followed his presidential campaign with interest, wrote about it. no, we didn't discuss Macron" - Zemmour

"we need a French Putin, where he takes a nation in decline and revives it. he is a patriot...Macron is not a patriot" - Zemmour

"Zemmour: i am absolutely not racist

Reporter: not the least bit xhenophobic?

Zemmour: no!"

Zemmour is a fucking ALGERIAN (a French citizen of Algerian origin)

Many have forgotten the 100 Parisians who were shot to death by the lovely Sharia Law mutants the lefties have let in.

Are you sure it was only lefties that let them in or you once again displaying your ignorance and hatred?
That happened a few years ago. Hell none of them had a weapon to defend themselves with cause France disarmed their citizens for "their own safety."
Not sure of your accuracy there either but it follows a pattern of ignorance and hate.

Colin norris
You sound like the perfect liberal. Everyone is wonderful and deserved everything everyone gives them.

The French have been letting the Sharia Law mutants into their country for decades. The Arab spring was one of their beauties along with them killing over 100 Parisians a few years ago. Disliking those bastards is a far cry from racism.

But them all you liberal idiots do is scream hate and racism no matter how many died. What a progressive POS you are.

Forum List

Back