President Trump Meets With Angel Families 6/22/18 *vid*

While democrats continue to coddle and protect criminals, President Trump is working hard to protect citizens.

Libs don't care about American children without parents because of criminal aliens
Democrats don’t care about anything but votes. It’s sickening to see them ignoring the atrocities being inflicted on innocent people.

Democrats fund and create criminal cartels in this country specifically so they will victimize our citizenry.

It’s also sickening to see democrats using the promise of open borders to lure children onto a dangerous path that’ll likely get them raped, sold into slavery, or murdered.

Libs don't care about American children without parents because of criminal aliens
Democrats don’t care about anything but votes. It’s sickening to see them ignoring the atrocities being inflicted on innocent people.
What is it you guys always say about exploiting tragedies?
Are you referring to the tragedies democrats like to ignore?

no, the ones republigeeks cause

President Trump stands with American families who have lost loved ones to illegal aliens... instead of standing with the illegal aliens like the Demrats do.

And this is another reason....among the many other reasons, President Donald Trump will be reelected! :clap::clap::clap:

MAGA

Prime example of dems that don't care are right here in this thread. THIS is what they are. THIS is what they will always be.
I have always voted Dem. Always wanted to be fair and honest in who I voted for. No more. I vote repub now. I AM repub.

Over 4000 people per year are killed by undocumented Democrats and the Press couldn't care any less.

immigrationrracist la_raza-protest.jpg
immigratonasdaskdasdx.jpg

I take solace in knowing democrats will be losing more seats this November.

Trump was right when he told republicans to wait. He knows we’ll have a better chance of securing our borders when the current idiots are replaced.

Why don't Trombies recognize fear mongering when they see it?

Because they are insecure.

There is no other explanation.
Taking steps to stop people from becoming victims of illegals is “fear mongering”? Really?

How about wanting to stop the cartel from forcing women and children into slavery in the US? Is that also just fear mongering?

Forum List

Back