President Trump is pledging 1million of " PERSONAL" money to Harvey victims

He's only said he's gonna give a million. I'll believe it when I actually see him give the money. Remember when he said he'd raised 5 million for the veterans, yet it took shaming him into giving the money and it didn't get donated for over 6 months after he'd raised it. How much interest do you think he made while he was holding on to all that cash?

Besides, other people have ALREADY given a million to hurricane relief. Sandra Bullock has given 1 million to Red Cross, Rachel Ray has given a million towards animal shelters that are taking care of displaced pets, as well as several others have already given. So what if Trump has said he's gonna do something? I'll believe it when it happens.

• Banned
He's only said he's gonna give a million. I'll believe it when I actually see him give the money. Remember when he said he'd raised 5 million for the veterans, yet it took shaming him into giving the money and it didn't get donated for over 6 months after he'd raised it. How much interest do you think he made while he was holding on to all that cash?

Besides, other people have ALREADY given a million to hurricane relief. Sandra Bullock has given 1 million to Red Cross, Rachel Ray has given a million towards animal shelters that are taking care of displaced pets, as well as several others have already given. So what if Trump has said he's gonna do something? I'll believe it when it happens.
:clap2:

President Trump is pledging $1 million of personal money to Harvey victims: WH

President Trump has pledged $1 million of his personal money to aid victims of Hurricane Harvey in both Texas and Louisiana, the White House said Thursday.

And of course we know the ANTI American morons will find something negative to say, that's how ignorant they are.
I won't be surprised if they say something like, "Only a million dollars from his billfold?"

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back