President Trump Is Kicked Off of Twitter But Hamas Leader Allowed to Celebrate the “Bombing of Tel Aviv”

President Trump Is Kicked Off of Twitter

But Hamas Leader Allowed to Celebrate the “Bombing of Tel Aviv”

View attachment 488695

'Twitter announced a few months ago that they were kicking the President of the United States off their platform for good. It’s appalling that they took the leader of the free world off their platform but allow the leader of terror group Hamas to celebrate the bombing of innocent citizens in Tel Aviv, Israel.'

...and your tax dollars are supporting / protecting this terrorist facilitating platform.

We ordinary people cannot do anything big to change this crazy world.

But if anyone is a member of Twitter, the least she or he can do is to leave it.

See OldLady? This is exactly what I was talking about.
People died in this attack. One rocket hit a civilian bus.
Where are those rules now?
Is it Twitter's place to expect foreign countries to follow America's principles? I don't know the answer to this. Where did you see this tweet?
Does twitter have rules or not? They said they did... Where are they now?
Maybe if they guy was orange, the rules would have magically appeared?
I saw it on twitter. There are direct links in the OP.
I don't know how Twitter works. The tweet was in a foreign language, so I was wondering if it comes popping up on US feeds. I have no clue. What twerp translated it for the English speaking audience and why?

I also wonder if Twitter has the right to tell foreign leaders what to say.
This asshole is applauding a terrorist attack that killed people. To him, it is the good guys taking out the bad guys. It was his rockets, correct? It's a goddamned war over there.

Is Twitter supposed to take sides on each conflict and ban the shit out of the other side? I don't know.

I think the terrorists suck, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if this comparison is a good one, because there's so much I don't know about the international aspects of it.

Easy had only one purpose--to show that twitter was unfair to the lying gasbag who is no longer President.
but lets censor the PRESIDENT TRUMP from telling the TRUTH
you really are retarded

Is it Twitter's place to expect foreign countries to follow America's principles? I don't know the answer to this. Where did you see this tweet?
I don't know how Twitter works. The tweet was in a foreign language, so I was wondering if it comes popping up on US feeds. I have no clue. What twerp translated it for the English speaking audience and why?

This asshole is applauding a terrorist attack that killed people. To him, it is the good guys taking out the bad guys. It was his rockets, correct? It's a goddamned war over there.

Is Twitter supposed to take sides on each conflict and ban the shit out of the other side? I don't know.

I think the terrorists suck, don't get me wrong. I just don't know if this comparison is a good one, because there's so much I don't know about the international aspects of it.

Easy had only one purpose--to show that twitter was unfair to the lying gasbag who is no longer President.

Twitter is a private company and can do as they like within the law.

And they are playing politics as is usual for the Big Tech companies.

They block an American president because of politics and they allow a terrorist to celebrate killing people which apparently is OK with Twitter.

What should never happen is to believe Twitter when they explain their banning policies. It's at their whim.

'Don't MURDER innocent people' is a strictly American principle? Geez. Remind me never to leave the US ever again...

Its their platform. What do you mean, you wonder if they have the right to tell them what to say?
Its like you are trying to come up with something to cling on to. This issue is black and white.

View attachment 488695

'Twitter announced a few months ago that they were kicking the President of the United States off their platform for good. It’s appalling that they took the leader of the free world off their platform but allow the leader of terror group Hamas to celebrate the bombing of innocent citizens in Tel Aviv, Israel.'

...and your tax dollars are supporting / protecting this terrorist facilitating platform.

Shows you where Twatter's sympathies lie.
Fakebook supports terrorism.
Don't ever say anything bad about Muslims or you'll get put in jail for a month.

Its their platform. What do you mean, you wonder if they have the right to tell them what to say?
Its like you are trying to come up with something to cling on to. This issue is black and white.
No, I'm puzzed.
So, did you report the tweet? Did they take it down?

No, I'm puzzed.
I assume that means puzzles? If so, what about?

'Don't MURDER innocent people' is a strictly American principle? Geez. Remind me never to leave the US ever again...
I would hope not.

Awww, now the terrorist is whining about his account being restricted. Blaming it on an israeli conspiracy :lol:

No, I'm puzzed.
All the things I asked about in my long post.

I don't have any questions about blowing people up. Or encouraging it. That ain't right.

No, I'm puzzed.
All the things I asked about in my long post.

I don't have any questions about blowing people up. Or encouraging it. That ain't right.
If they were actually about their RULES people cling to so much, you wouldnt have asked any of that. This issue is black and white.

View attachment 488695

Best move Twitter ever made, giving Donny the boot. They should get cover of Time for that one. May have saved our country

View attachment 488695

Best move Twitter ever made, giving Donny the boot. They should get cover of Time for that one. May have saved our country
Yeah, giving a worldwide voice to terrorists wasnt the worst.
Dumbass

Forum List

Back