President Trump Defends Jimmy Carter

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boom! Headshot! :auiqs.jpg:

"I see that everybody is comparing Joe Biden to Jimmy Carter. It would seem to me that is very unfair to Jimmy Carter. Jimmy mishandled crisis after crisis, but Biden has CREATED crisis after crisis. First there was the Biden Border Crisis (that he refuses to call a Crisis), then the Biden Economic Crisis, then the Biden Israel Crisis, and now the Biden Gas Crisis. Joe Biden has had the worst start of any president in United States history, and someday, they will compare future disasters to the Biden Administration—but no, Jimmy was better!"

Gab Social

The only crisis the American people wanted ole Sleepy Joe Biden to fix was the Trump Crisis.

And boy did he do that, in spades!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The only crisis the American people wanted ole Sleepy Joe Biden to fix was the Trump Crisis.

What crisis?

Lowest unemployment in decades?
No new wars in four years?
Standing up to China and brining half a million manufacturing jobs back to the US?
Safe secure border without rampant human trafficking of underaged kids?

What crisis?

Standing up to China and brining half a million manufacturing jobs back to the US?
Biggest drop in GNP since 1929, highest unemployment since 1929, good God he was good. And He never made it above 4% for GDP in a year....

What crisis?

Biggest drop in GNP since 1929, highest unemployment since 1929, good God he was good. And He never made it above 4% for GDP in a year....
He never even had 3%

"I see that everybody is comparing Joe Biden to Jimmy Carter. It would seem to me that is very unfair to Jimmy Carter. Jimmy mishandled crisis after crisis, but Biden has CREATED crisis after crisis. First there was the Biden Border Crisis (that he refuses to call a Crisis), then the Biden Economic Crisis, then the Biden Israel Crisis, and now the Biden Gas Crisis. Joe Biden has had the worst start of any president in United States history, and someday, they will compare future disasters to the Biden Administration—but no, Jimmy was better!"

Gab Social

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Gab Social
Jimmy Carter is a decent human being. Biden is a pedophile and a moron.

What crisis?

Wake up dummy

Trump trade wars have led to lost US jobs and factories. We need a worker-centered recovery.​

Trump is making false claims about his record in struggling states like Ohio and Michigan. The jobs haven't come back. They've been offshored to China.​

Well its' clear Dems are 0 for 3 in their last 2 presidents. Yeah Biden is so bad he counts as a double failure.
Already you have declared this?

Let me explain how stupid Republicans are. They honestly think Trump was a good POTUS who cared about us but that the "Deep State" sabotaged his presidency.

But they don't get it that this is exactly what the deep state did to Carter. And the "deep state" fully supported Ronald Reagan and Bush 1. So much so that they stole 2000 and gave it to Bush 2.

Forum List

Back