President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order

I'd like to see a judge call Trump into the courtroom and tell him the following:

"Mr. Trump, it is clear that you have no intention, or ability, to follow the standards rules of behavior or legal orders in my courtroom. Because we cannot have a situation in which certain citizens are treated differently by the law, I'm going to give you one warning.

"I have personally contacted the City Jail and instructed them to make all provisions for your arrest and detainment in the system. This, of course, will have to allow for your security detail to remain intact. I am providing you and your lawyers with specific written protocols, step by step, on how this would be carried out.

"If you break one more rule that I hand down in this case, those protocols will be in effect, the system will be ready, and you will be immediately arrested for contempt and jailed for at least one day, and I withold the right to make that stay longer. You will be treated the same way we treat any other prisoner".

"Have I made myself perfectly clear to you and your attorneys?"

I don't think that's asking too much. Most people don't get that kind of warning.
You mean the corrupt judge who's daughter is a democrat operative, and has raised money off the fact that her father is presiding over this case, instead of doing the right thing and recusing himself? That judge?

The blob is proving we have a two tiered justice (or in the case of the entitled--just-us) system that only benefits the rich and well connected. Anyone else would be incarcerated pending trial at this point.
Aw, just a little over anxious to jail your boogeyman....

True or false, someone who violates court orders repeatedly while on bail is usually incarcerated.
Look, I'm not saying that Trump should be poking the bear here, BUT, if you want the catalyst for this nonsense, look toward Democrats who pushed this stuff, timed to coincide with the election, because they knew they had a loser in office that can't win...

Oh fuck off! Trump can't talk about how the judge's daughter is a major Democrat operative, raking in funds

for Democrats via a PAC? Bullshit!
No he can’t

Bringing the wrath of MAGA against the judges daughter is not permissible

Trump needs to stick to the facts of the case

Look, I'm not saying that Trump should be poking the bear here, BUT, if you want the catalyst for this nonsense, look toward Democrats who pushed this stuff, timed to coincide with the election, because they knew they had a loser in office that can't win...
It is Trump who introduced the election into his criminal cases

OMG, are you really that obtuse? the timing of this is in no way controlled by Trump you idiot.

The timing is Trumps doing
It is Trump who refuses to allow the cases to proceed and then complains that they interfere with his election plans

These cases have been going on for years.
It is Trump who drags things out.

Because the same laws and rules Trump is living under don't apply to you. You aren't the one being persecuted under bogus, trumped-up charges, and you aren't the one whose First Amendment rights are being threatened.

Forum List

Back