President Trump breaks attendance record at SNHU arena Manchester,NH

all tramp is good at is stiffing people and marketing. He is a failed businessman who has 6 bankruptcies under his belt (yet his cult thinks he can run the US budget, he will bankrupt this country is he continues)

I suspect he flew into Wash on fumes.

We feel your pain, Penny....I mean it takes a real "failure" to be worth over $3B and win the Presidency in his first run for office.....what a loser!

Trump only picks limited small capacity venues for his rallies. He knows he can count on a finite number of his base who will travel long distance for attending his rallies. By holding these events in limited capacity venues he can brag about his rallies being "packed".

Right....Manchester NH has several 100,000 seat stadiums the President didn't dare book for a rally.....:lol:
Manchester does not have a 100,00 seat stadium. A stadium that size is a 30-minute drive up the interstate.

Manchester does not have a 100,00 seat stadium. A stadium that size is a 30-minute drive up the interstate.

Oh? So you just convicted yourself of perjury.....Baliff...take this fool out of my courtroom.

ECDhmMfW4AAdKDt

ECDhm27XUAAjKpQ

I don’t understand why all the empty seats with such a sellout crowd? And why were there throngs of people standing outside when there were throngs of empty seats?
We even know when the pictures were taken because the timestamp Fox news uses when it takes video.

Jus sayin

ECDhmMfW4AAdKDt

ECDhm27XUAAjKpQ

I don’t understand why all the empty seats with such a sellout crowd? And why were there throngs of people standing outside when there were throngs of empty seats?
We even know when the pictures were taken because the timestamp Fox news uses when it takes video.

Jus sayin
Because you lie

upload_2019-8-16_11-0-0.jpeg
upload_2019-8-16_10-54-7.jpeg

upload_2019-8-16_11-2-9.jpeg

ECDhmMfW4AAdKDt

ECDhm27XUAAjKpQ

Jus sayin
Sorry, I was just posting the pictures Fox News put out. Are you calling Fox News liars?

brothers and sisters: Democrats need to win back working class union voters whether it be in Manchester, NH or Youngstown OH, or Kenosha WI or Racine...the future of our country depends on it, my friends!

Trump only picks limited small capacity venues for his rallies. He knows he can count on a finite number of his base who will travel long distance for attending his rallies. By holding these events in limited capacity venues he can brag about his rallies being "packed".

Right....Manchester NH has several 100,000 seat stadiums the President didn't dare book for a rally.....:lol:
What did I lie about? Do you deny there is a huge stadium only a half-hour outside of Manchester?

ECDhmMfW4AAdKDt

ECDhm27XUAAjKpQ

Jus sayin
Sorry, I was just posting the pictures Fox News put out. Are you calling Fox News liars?
No, those are fake

What did I lie about? Do you deny there is a huge stadium only a half-hour outside of Manchester?
What stadium would that be and where? In New Hampshire?

ECDhmMfW4AAdKDt

ECDhm27XUAAjKpQ

Jus sayin
No, those are fake
ECFi4hOXYAEjAIf

7o_Rgjq905amjvlR

ECG4AxXWsAE4SaS

What fools. I look at them and I think they are fools, but all demigods have their cult following.
so,the fact that that is a sold out event and the PROOF is right in front of you just let's you deflect into some BS rant about the people who support the president of the United States..very convincing....tell us again why we should take leftists seriously...
Trump opponents are not as easily duped and scammed the way his base is.
You just disproved your own statement.

You guys are either liars or fall for anything
Transcript: President Trump’s inauguration speech | HeraldNet.com
upload_2019-8-17_0-13-27.jpeg

President Donald Trump speaks after being sworn in as the 45th president of the United States during the 58th Presidential Inauguration at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., on Friday. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
upload_2019-8-17_0-29-3.jpeg

ECDhmMfW4AAdKDt

ECDhm27XUAAjKpQ

Jus sayin
No, those are fake
ECFi4hOXYAEjAIf

7o_Rgjq905amjvlR

ECG4AxXWsAE4SaS

What stadium would that be and where? In New Hampshire?
Loudon NH Race Track. 93,000 person capacity. 30 or 40 minutes up the Interstate from Manchester.

Why don't you post the photo from the other direction, instead of from the most deliberately misleading perspective?????
what are you babbling about? can't you see the crowd down the strip? shooting ti from the other direction would be dishonest, going extra close to the podium as the fake news has done

Why don't you post the photo from the other direction, instead of from the most deliberately misleading perspective?????
what are you babbling about? can't you see the crowd down the strip? shooting ti from the other direction would be dishonest, going extra close to the podium as the fake news has done
All the empty space is in the back, so the most dishonest photo is shot from the front.
But you knew that already.
ECG4AxXWsAE4SaS

Forum List

Back