President John Barron strikes again!

If we keep bumping it - maybe one of them will have the guts to chime in on John Barron :wink:

tenor.gif
Or end up in the Badlands.

Rosenstein has already said he is prepared for being fired.

Why do you think they are working together to take down the Crime syndicate that is installed in the WH now.

They are down to the cockroaches. Rudy is a joke. Victoria and Joe do not want to give up their lucrative jobs on Fox.

And before I forget Packer and the Enquirer are having serious money problems too.

Is this Barron pulling a fast one?

View attachment 189245
I should have known you would see that!

Please do not let Trump see my new Avatar!
@
MaryAnne11
Noticed your new avatar. The Hooker was asking Obama for help.
Nobody else spoke to IT. As I saw,
btw Did you check mail and PM?

At least Obama treated her right. Character,you know. Yes.
Hooker Lives Matter!

btw: AZ-08. Election Day is on Tuesday! Looks like another Blue Win, maybe!
Parkland student to campaign for Hiral Tipirneni in Arizona special election
86% of Democrats are voting for Tipirneni while 78% of Republicans are voting for Lesko. Independents are breaking for Tipirneni 54% to 36%.

Last edited:
A president with a nine year old brain in a seventy one year old orange body....

jim do you ever think about anything but donald trump?....are you able too?....

you know this is a political message board, harry. and I don't know about you, but having a sociopath in the White House concerns me
yes i know it is jill.....but unlike the obsessed,i pull up my big boy pants and do what i can to survive the guy,just like i did for the last 7 presidents and just like i would have done if hillary got elected...posters who do the same dam thread about the same old shit over and over have a problem,its called an OBSESSION.... and we have about ten of them here....Jim is one of the more obsessed....
yes it is funny jim....smoke a fatty and relax....there are other things happening besides fucking trump....

Harry....this country is becoming more and more a victim of trump's excess. We are now numb when the President of the United States advocates putting reporters and his opponents in jail. He continually chips away at American Institutions that have long held the principles of democracy. That really bothers me and it bothers many other people. I will continue to speak out as long as he degrades the very fundamental tenets on which this country is built.

If you are okay with his continuous attacks on democratic ideals and values....fine....stay in your corner. I fear more and more each day that the established institutions that should be limiting the damage he is inflicting are not prepared to face such an onslaught. I am especially fearful of a Congress that appears to relinquish their responsibilities to check the power of the president and are even complicit with his efforts.

If not for the free press, many of the questionable activities of this White House would go untold. Flynn would still be National Security Adviser and he would be feeding confidential information to adversaries. The list is long of people who the free press has called out in this administration....all the while Congress sits on its hands and does nothing to address his daily degrading of the Office of President.
then the problem lies with a congress who aint worth a shit.....and that lies with the voters of this country who vote for the same pieces of shit year after year....namely the fucking party people on both sides who dont give a dam if a person is for the betterment of the country,all that matters is ..."hey they are in my party".....well at least you explained yourself jim.....some of the others here like dean would never explain why they do what they do....thanks for that....

you know this is a political message board, harry. and I don't know about you, but having a sociopath in the White House concerns me
yes i know it is jill.....but unlike the obsessed,i pull up my big boy pants and do what i can to survive the guy,just like i did for the last 7 presidents and just like i would have done if hillary got elected...posters who do the same dam thread about the same old shit over and over have a problem,its called an OBSESSION.... and we have about ten of them here....Jim is one of the more obsessed....
yes it is funny jim....smoke a fatty and relax....there are other things happening besides fucking trump....

Harry....this country is becoming more and more a victim of trump's excess. We are now numb when the President of the United States advocates putting reporters and his opponents in jail. He continually chips away at American Institutions that have long held the principles of democracy. That really bothers me and it bothers many other people. I will continue to speak out as long as he degrades the very fundamental tenets on which this country is built.

If you are okay with his continuous attacks on democratic ideals and values....fine....stay in your corner. I fear more and more each day that the established institutions that should be limiting the damage he is inflicting are not prepared to face such an onslaught. I am especially fearful of a Congress that appears to relinquish their responsibilities to check the power of the president and are even complicit with his efforts.

If not for the free press, many of the questionable activities of this White House would go untold. Flynn would still be National Security Adviser and he would be feeding confidential information to adversaries. The list is long of people who the free press has called out in this administration....all the while Congress sits on its hands and does nothing to address his daily degrading of the Office of President.
then the problem lies with a congress who aint worth a shit.....and that lies with the voters of this country who vote for the same pieces of shit year after year....namely the fucking party people on both sides who dont give a dam if a person is for the betterment of the country,all that matters is ..."hey they are in my party".....well at least you explained yourself jim.....some of the others here like dean would never explain why they do what they do....thanks for that....

At one time....party over Country only meant an election is won or lost. Now party over country means the very fabric of this country is in danger.

That is true of both the far left and the far right. We cannot allow partisan apathy to endanger the rule law. Our children's future depends on us standing up to threats to our form of Democracy and justice.

At one time....party over Country only meant an election is won or lost. Now party over country means the very fabric of this country is in danger.

That is true of both the far left and the far right. We cannot allow partisan apathy to endanger the rule law. Our children's future depends on us standing up to threats to our form of Democracy and justice.
i agree Jim....at one time many years ago,it did not really matter who was President,you knew that the Country was being taken care of by the Congress....nowadays?....yikes!.....

People always complain about congress but people almost always give high marks to their own member of congress.

Nothing a good civics class wouldn’t cure

People always complain about congress but people almost always give high marks to their own member of congress.

well its always my congress person is great....its yours that is the problem....right now they all are the problem...

well its always my congress person is great....its yours that is the problem....right now they all are the problem...

I used to like my congress member a lot

About Congress. Through legislative debate and compromise, the U.S. Congress makes laws that influence our daily lives. It holds hearings to inform the legislative process, conducts investigations to oversee the executive branch, and serves as the voice of the people and the states in the federal government.

Now it seems if the President is from your own party....the congressional responsibility is to defend the President regardless of what he does.

i have never cared for mine....

Mine was good until the GOP gerrymandered it for their white boy...

i agree Jim....at one time many years ago,it did not really matter who was President,you knew that the Country was being taken care of by the Congress....nowadays?....yikes!.....

Both you and Jim hit right on the problem. That is Congress. How anyone could continue to vote for a Congress person over and over when it is clear they do nothing, refuse to have contact with voters,except at election time is beyond me.

Do you contact your Senator or House member? Do they answer?

Sherrod Brown is the first Senator I have had who sends me an email. You get a form email right away. He promises to answer. It may take a couple of weeks but he does. My only disagreement with him was over Al Franken. He answered that,too.

Keep this in mind when you vote. If they do not care enough to be in contact, hold Town Halls why do they deserve your vote?

I have not heard from Mike Turner for years. He will not get my vote.

Mine was good until the GOP gerrymandered it for their white boy...

We are voting on gerrymandering in a couple of weeks.

We stopped Kasich on his Union busting the year he won by 2%, one reason he is such a nice Moderate right now.:)

Forum List

Back