President- elect Donald J Trump.....

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
..... removed another distraction from him being able to be objectively carry out his duties

Trump leaving business 'in total' to focus on presidency

President-elect Donald Trump said early Wednesday that he will announce in December that is leaving his business "in total" to focus on running the country.

An event is planned for Dec. 15 in New York, he tweeted.

Trump said that while he is not mandated to hand off the business, he feels it is "visually important, as President, to in no way have a conflict of interest" with his businesses.

One less thing for the hiLIARy- supporters to belly ache over

No , pay to play will still be happening , Sunday meals will be all inside happenings. The Trump kids will know everything. Of course there is no pay to play, its just Trump.

Go ahead make yourself believe in an invisible wall.

No , pay to play will still be happening , Sunday meals will be all inside happenings. The Trump kids will know everything. Of course there is no pay to play, its just Trump.

Go ahead make yourself believe in an invisible wall.
link?

He's not even in office yet Sugar Shorts :eusa_eh:

Stop spazzing :eusa_hand:

Penelope You're complaining about this yet you want CLINTON?!? Oh please... Exactly what do you think the Clinton Foundation is? It's an influence peddling empire regardless of who's name is on it, why do you think all the fucking banks and superpac's supported her?

Penelope You're complaining about this yet you want CLINTON?!? Oh please... Exactly what do you think the Clinton Foundation is? It's an influence peddling empire regardless of who's name is on it, why do you think all the fucking banks and superpac's supported her?

I vote for the policies. She did nothing wrong, but JW was all over the Clintons, Bill, Obama and Hillary. She is a Rose compared to Trump and the Republican make me ill. There will be hell to pay if Trump tries to mess with SS, Medicare, Medicaid and take insurance away from millions.

Enjoy it why you can, but it will never last.

Well the three Trump kids have been running the Trump empire together for a long time now (20 years I think maybe longer) I don't think Trump will be worried about his business at all, and I don't think there's a hell of a lot they can "peddle" honestly. At best they build hotels, apartments, and golf courses... What are they going to do? Offer free games on the course? I mean the worst I can really see here is some of his buddy construction companies get a leg up on building something for the Gov and that's no different then the epic fail of the fucking ACA website. (Trumps folks won't fail though) The Trump empire is built upon Trumps name and reputation, that's pretty much what they sell... I suppose if the gov owned some prime real estate somewhere that the Trump empire might want to build on - sell it to em cheap... Does the government own shit buildings in upper class areas of big cities? Trump Empire only deals in high end properties with perfect locations. If you get into stuff like ties and steak and stuff like that, there's still a product and frankly it's a product that the government doesn't buy because Trump's entire Empire is built on catering to luxury living they demand the best and that's what their customers pay for - which is absolutely /nothing/ the government touches lol

Penelope tell me how you think Trump Empire would peddle gov influence pay offs without it being blatantly obvious?

I vote for the policies. She did nothing wrong, but JW was all over the Clintons, Bill, Obama and Hillary. She is a Rose compared to Trump and the Republican make me ill. There will be hell to pay if Trump tries to mess with SS, Medicare, Medicaid and take insurance away from millions.

Sooo..... you're for increasing the debt. Got it :thup:

FYI- hiLIARy is a crony insider who enriched herself off of govt.

You don't get a house in Westchester on a $200,000/yr public salary

Oh well since she actually worked hard all her life , I guess she deserves it. I don't remember her have bankruptcies and stiffing small companies, and not paying taxes.

I guess you really have a crook and he even put in more crooks as your leaders, the rich leading the poorly educated, too funny. I shall take a page from their playbook though.

Well the three Trump kids have been running the Trump empire together for a long time now (20 years I think maybe longer) I don't think Trump will be worried about his business at all, and I don't think there's a hell of a lot they can "peddle" honestly. At best they build hotels, apartments, and golf courses... What are they going to do? Offer free games on the course? I mean the worst I can really see here is some of his buddy construction companies get a leg up on building something for the Gov and that's no different then the epic fail of the fucking ACA website. (Trumps folks won't fail though) The Trump empire is built upon Trumps name and reputation, that's pretty much what they sell... I suppose if the gov owned some prime real estate somewhere that the Trump empire might want to build on - sell it to em cheap... Does the government own shit buildings in upper class areas of big cities? Trump Empire only deals in high end properties with perfect locations. If you get into stuff like ties and steak and stuff like that, there's still a product and frankly it's a product that the government doesn't buy because Trump's entire Empire is built on catering to luxury living they demand the best and that's what their customers pay for - which is absolutely /nothing/ the government touches lol

Penelope tell me how you think Trump Empire would peddle gov influence pay offs without it being blatantly obvious?

Trumps reputation , oh you have got to be kidding. Like his University. You have been stiffed, admit it.

Oh well since she actually worked hard all her life , I guess she deserves it. I don't remember her have bankruptcies and stiffing small companies, and not paying taxes.

I guess you really have a crook and he even put in more crooks as your leaders, the rich leading the poorly educated, too funny. I shall take a page from their playbook though.
Did he break the tax law?

The election is over crony Establ puppet

Yea Clinton made millions fucking over people who happened to survive a natural disaster. MILLIONS of poor innocent folks who SHE lied and said they were going to help... She stole money from folks all over the world who donated to help those poor folks. And that's just Haiti...

She's a piece of shit...

OH I forgot, no Trump isn't a Republican. He was a democrat, he was a reform party member (before they went racist), and he just /ran/ under the Republican ticket so he'd have a shot at winning.

Trumps an independent.

The Great Goose I don't think there's much they can do honestly. He sells his name, it's practically bulletproof. If he manages to improve America, even just a little bit in the next four years, they are completely screwed to do /anything/ to him /or/ his business.

At most we're going to see a jump in him getting sued - it'll all be total bullshit that they won't win, but they'll try to attack his character and his reputation just like they did during the elections (and you see how successful that was for them.) In fact, all they did is throw the MSM under the bus lol

"worked hard all of her life" doing what? What are her accomplishments aside from going to school Penelope?

Put down the crony DNC brown acid :eusa_hand:

Hi, Penny. Just a friendly reminder...you lefty idiots lost! And we're still laughing at all of you and looking forward to hearing your campaign crap again in eight years. Until then...Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back