President Donald Trump- “The Storm Is Coming”. What is he implying?

------------------------------------------------------------
'Non-Lizard People'?
---------------------

The forum's Q-Krew is in full snowflakery since:
1. J6 Committee hearings;
2. The Mar-A-Lago raid;
3. And lastly, since the resident President of the United States of America suggested that the worst of the MAGA-Krew are corrosive to America's democracy and unpatriotic to boot.

Now, if some high-muckity muck next describes Trumpism = Q-dementia, well, our snowflakes will all puddle together....and maybe drain away?

USA! USA! USA!

IMHO ;)
Only NAZIs wouldn't be outraged about those offenses against America.

Hmmm...Ultra Maga was kinda catchy, no wait, potato head came up with that one.
The best part about that is that the potato head really didn’t come up with ultra-MAGA what he said was a “popping” phrase. This phrase was the result of a 6-month study to determine what to do to make the Republican party look bad LOL Six months! Fifth graders could come up with a “popping” political phrase in 6 minutes, much less some overpaid political committee requiring six months! Seriously, this could’ve been a former SNL skit poking fun at this lunacy lol

Hey ChilliCockbreath, You are the only person here who seems to mention Q, asshat
There are one or two others who regularly drag out the Q shit. Can't recall just now who they are, because they're very unimportant.

One thing that they all have in common is the fear and terror that is very obvious in their words and their demeanor when they get to the point of trotting out the Q.

It's happening more frequently as we get closer to midterms.

52 days, fuckers!

Last edited:
"You are the only person here who seems to mention Q"

I demur on that assertion. I'd suggest other references are simply going over your head in sort of an instinctive denial response.

But, good poster Reaper, it is not my intention to out you. Or any other Qkooks who posts on this forum

The forum's QKrew are likely a bit embarrassed if their affiliation becoming public, and probably embarrassed the fired former-president wears a 'Q'-lapel pin. And talks Q-smack on his website.

The fear that engenders is that their nutjobbery will become more widely known and thus be exposed to sunlight. And thus...... Well, we all know what happens then.

Meanwhile, poster Reaper, don't eat in pizza parlors that have basements, and get out the vote for John F. Kennedy Jr.

The forum's QKrew is one of the primary attractions for my poor avatar. And too, Q has promised we are going back to the Julian calendar.....and I was hoping you or others in the know could give us a heads up on the conversion date.
Now would be a good time, Reaper. Are you at liberty to tell us that date?

WWG1WGA------ I love this bar!

The best part about that is that the potato head really didn’t come up with ultra-MAGA what he said was a “popping” phrase. This phrase was the result of a 6-month study to determine what to do to make the Republican party look bad LOL Six months! Fifth graders could come up with a “popping” political phrase in 6 minutes, much less some overpaid political committee requiring six months! Seriously, this could’ve been a former SNL skit poking fun at this lunacy lol

Like every one of the tools they've ever used that once might have had the power to give us pause and possibly even cause us to hold our tongue, ultra-MAGA very quickly lost its edge.

Rusty old tool lying out in the rain.

Aren't they hilarious?

52 days!

"One thing that they all have in common is the fear and terror that is very obvious in their words and their demeanor when they got to the point of trotting out the Q."
Pure Q. Classic Q-defensiveness.
They want to lurk in the shadows.....where better to spy on pizza eating pedophiles, and wait for DonTrump's return to the Oval Office on March 4th (per Q doctrine)?
------------------------------------------------------------------

"fuckers!"
Well, now that, that is not necessarily limited to just our QKooks. The f-bomb is an identifier of the forum's Trump University tuition-payers working out their angst over having to pay back their student loans. (Trump U. degrees were not eligible for the recent rollback of some other college debts.)

And that's OK, I guess. Better the f-bomb this, f-bomb that.......than take their AR-15's and shoot up a Post Office. Or a Pizza Parlor.

But you be you, OPJQ.
-----------------------------------------------

Where We Go One We Go All - WWG1WGA ;)

Like every one of the tools they've ever used that once might have had the power to give us pause and possibly even cause us to hold our tongue, ultra-MAGA very quickly lost its edge.

Rusty old tool lying out in the rain.

Aren't they hilarious?

52 days!
You are exactly right OPJQ, and you know this phrase is so fun in which to choose to participate. Any time a leftist poster attempts to use ultra-MAGA as a slam, I’m jumping full in and say, “Yes, I’m definitely an ultra-MAGA voter because I want to make America great again and I follow through on my verbal support! Going beyond just words by writing to my state senators and representatives and participating in all state polls sent to my email inbox, regular correspondence with my local mayor regarding city issues. So I am ultra-MAGA all of the way! Lol

He didn't post it. He re-tweeted it, or I should say he re-truthed it.

The coming storm is a common euphemism used in every day language. Nothing to see here.

Please for the love of God do to fuel the Leftwing freaks who constantly blah blah blah about this Q stuff.

😂😂🤣😂😂 What a perfectly lame excuse to explain away threats and extortion.

:laughing0301:

It's so charming how you do-nothings and know-nothings get so much gratification out of throwing puerile and empty insults at those who have the power to smash you like the greasy little bug you are.
Power? You a$$hole$ couldn't even take the lightly-guarded Capitol never mind squashing political opponents like bugs.

You fools couldn't find your a$$e$ with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors, never mind making and carrying-out threats.

Pi$$ant.

There are one or two others who regularly drag out the Q shit. Can't recall just now who they are, because they're very unimportant.

One thing that they all have in common is the fear and terror that is very obvious in their words and their demeanor when they get to the point of trotting out the Q.

It's happening more frequently as we get closer to midterms.

52 days, fuckers!
The only people who care about Q are leftists. Its more of their fantasy world brainwashing. I don't know one single Republican who knows jack shit about Q.

Forum List

Back