President Biden says we need gun reform for racist & stuff like that

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I mean Obama said it for Biden. Geez Obama isn't very patient, how hard is it to call Biden to suggest what to say? I suppose he knows Biden can't take notes.

Anyway, Obama says gun reform is the answer for stuff. Yea sure, that should do it.

A. First rule of gun reform is it's illegal to shoot an illegal gun at people.

B. Second rule of gun reform is use racism & gayness to support reasons to override the 2nd amendment.

Per Obama (i.e., Biden): Even as we’ve battled the pandemic, we’ve continued to neglect the longer-lasting epidemic of gun violence in America. Although the shooter’s motive is not yet clear, the identity of the victims underscores an alarming rise in anti-Asian violence that must end. Yesterday's shootings are another tragic reminder that we have far more work to do to put in place commonsense gun safety laws and root out the pervasive patterns of hatred and violence in our society.
Michelle and I pray for the victims, their families, everyone grieving these needless and devastating killings—and we urge meaningful action that will save lives.

Until now I didn't know killing Asians was a thing. Thanks for the notice Xiden, I mean Biden, I mean Obama. Without Obama we wouldn't have the RACISM "AWARENESS" we have today.

Obama Calls For End To Anti-Asian Violence After Shootings At Massage Spas (yahoo.com)

Last edited:
I mean Obama said it for Biden. Geez Obama isn't very patient, how hard is it to call Biden to suggest what to say? I suppose he knows Biden can't take notes.

Anyway, Obama says gun reform is the answer for stuff. Yea sure, that should do it.

B. Second rule of gun reform is use racism & gayness to support the reasons for gun control.

Per Obama (i.e., Biden): Even as we’ve battled the pandemic, we’ve continued to neglect the longer-lasting epidemic of gun violence in America. Although the shooter’s motive is not yet clear, the identity of the victims underscores an alarming rise in anti-Asian violence that must end. Yesterday's shootings are another tragic reminder that we have far more work to do to put in place commonsense gun safety laws and root out the pervasive patterns of hatred and violence in our society.
Michelle and I pray for the victims, their families, everyone grieving these needless and devastating killings—and we urge meaningful action that will save lives.

Until now I didn't know killing Asians was a thing. Thanks for the notice Xiden, I mean Biden, I mean Obama. Without Obama we wouldn't have the RACISM "AWARENESS" we have today.

Obama Calls For End To Anti-Asian Violence After Shootings At Massage Spas (yahoo.com)

Lefty's modus operandi: never waste a crisis to stir up support for policies that undermine liberty . . . and the best of all crises are the ones you manufacture from tragedies over racism and stuff.

Last edited:

B. Second rule of gun reform is use racism & gayness to support reasons to override the 2nd amendment.

Who owns most illegal guns?

Black and Hispanic drug gangs.

Do I win something?

Do I win something?

Yes, PROGS will put you on ignore because they're cowards.

Do I win something?
So Obammy wants to disarm them?

Do I win something?
They haven't figgered out how to disarm gangs, of any color.

But, they do know how to make it hard for honest citizens to arm themselves.

Do I win something?

Yes, PROGS will put you on ignore because they're cowards.

For me, this would be a bigger win over winning an Emmy, a Pulitzer, a Grammy, and an Oscar all rolled into one!

Do I win something?

McDonald vs Chicago

Do I win something?

Also, thanks to Bi-Dung, the Mexican cartels can now afford to arm themselves with RPG's!! :flameth:
He left out this was part of his 'Building Back Better' platform, tho'.

Do I win something?

ILMAO the PROG doesn't know the difference between legal and illegal fire arms.

PROG-think
You're not supposed to do that cuz it isn't fair:no_text11:
Legal firearm owners are the problem:aargh:
Pencils misspell words:206:
Taking legal firearms out of the household takes illegal firearms off the street:backpedal:

Do I win something?

If I take my pistol to California I can't have more than a 10 round magazine. I have to have the gun locked away one place and the rounds locked away someplace else, so if I need to use it I simply call time out so things are fair.

To a PROG this is progressive common sense gun control, in of course their fagship State. In PROG this is not a slight on our 2nd amendment rights written by far wiser men than they'll ever meet.

Imagine this scenario, a guy goes camping say and some nutcase attacks his family. Well, unfortunately you were readily prepared for the situation, shot that fucker paralyzed.

California law enforcement is forced to ask where that gun was, so yeah officer, I had it in the holster in my truck. Ah, put your hands behind your back, you're arrested for at least manslaughter and off to PROG-court you go.

Then the low-life, now paralyzed scumsuck that only a PROG can feel for gets his California lawyer, and sues you civil for everything you've got and your kid's inheritance too. All because of a BS California rule under the left's fagship State of California.

Last edited:
Why are Joe and the Dimm's enriching cartels with their border policy?
They truly must hate America this much!

A traitor installed Gov't supported by traitor citizen's!
What else can one conclude?? :dunno:

It's always entertaining when PROGS face-off against other PROGS for the proper narratives used surrounding stuff. Women Vs Tranny, gays Vs lesbians, blacks Vs Hispanic, PROGS Vs themselves, an emotional need must be fulfilled you know, these PROGS are a very emotional bunch.

In this case it's sex predator Vs are you racist enough.

"Gun control" is by it's very nature racist.

Forum List

Back