President Biden Says He Wants to Take the Filibuster Back to "120 Years Ago When I Got into the Senate"

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Biden raises eyebrows with quip he came to Senate 120 years ago (<---Fox News article) President Biden raised some eyebrows when he quipped that he first became a senator 120 years ago in response to a question about the filibuster.

BIDEN: “I believe we should go back to a position of a filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago.”

Do you even know where the **** you are right now, old man river? Good grief!

Last edited:
Biden raises eyebrows with quip he came to Senate 120 years ago (<---Fox News article) President Biden raised some eyebrows when he quipped that he first became a senator 120 years ago in response to a question about the filibuster.

BIDEN: “I believe we should go back to a position of a filibuster that existed just when I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago.”

And the fact you found it necessary to point that out, makes one conclude one thing....you need a effin life, bad@!!!

It was so refreshing to see someone stand before the press and not talk about his crowd size, his greatest hits and himself....4 fuckin years of that pink mf, ie Trump....Biden the old guy, was a breath of fresh air.

And the fact you found it necessary to point that out, makes one conclude one thing....you need a effin life, bad@!!!

really? If Trump had made a gaff like that you would be claiming he was senile.

This is like me saying. "100 years ago when I wore bobby socks". Big deal.

really? If Trump had made a gaff like that you would be claiming he was senile.

I hate to inform you so late in the game, but Trump is fuckin senile, duh!!

He was being tongue in cheek, you effin moron. Listen if you want to spend the next 4 years whining about OBama wearing a tan suit, fist bumping his wife...oh oh wait, that was another Democratic president you loser got hard on's over, if you want to spend the next 4 years whining over Biden and nit picking stupid shit, go to another site were mf's give a damn!!

one dumbass voting for another dumbass...Then you dare say this shit? The intelligent people in the room, knew this was coming.

He was being tongue in cheek, you effin moron. Listen if you want to spend the next 4 years whining about OBama wearing a tan suit, fist bumping his wife...oh oh wait, that was another Democratic president you loser got hard on's over, if you want to spend the next 4 years whining over Biden and nit picking stupid shit, go to another site were mf's give a damn!!

I know that. ..and I am older than dirt myself. Why did you jump on me?

Tan suits are classic in the South for at least the past 60 years.

It was so refreshing to see someone stand before the press and not talk about his crowd size, his greatest hits and himself....4 fuckin years of that pink mf, ie Trump....Biden the old guy, was a breath of fresh air.
Biden the old guy, was a breath of fresh air.
There is nothing fresh about Joe Biden, more like stale air...from a crypt..

Your grasp of the English language is amazing...

nit picking stupid shit, go to another site "WHERE" mf's give a damn...

Biden the old guy, was a breath of fresh air.
There is nothing fresh about Joe Biden, more like stale air...from a crypt..

President Joe has probably forgotten more than you will ever learn. Chill out.

How do you know he is not that old?

Just kidding, and Joe make a lot of mistakes and at his age it ain’t going to get any better!

Ready for Harris time?

Just kidding, and Joe make a lot of mistakes and at his age it ain’t going to get any better!

Ready for Harris time?

Maybe 120 years was Biden poking fun at himself..

Ready for Harris time?

Maybe it was his mistake seeing he make a lot of them when talking...

Ready for Harris time?

Maybe it was his mistake seeing he make a lot of them when talking...

Or maybe he's just too subtle for people accustomed to Trump?

Forum List

Back