President Biden says face masks could be required 'through the next year'

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
In a speech to the National Institute of Health on Thursday, President Joe Biden said that American citizens could be required to wear masks "through the next year" in an effort to contain the COVID-19 contagion.

Biden said that he "had a little discussion with my friends behind me, Dr. Collins and Dr. Fauci, about whether or not I should take my mask off...although we're more than 10 feet away, I think it's important that I not. It's critically important...you know that wearing this mask through the next year here can save lives—a significant numbers of lives."

He continued by praising his own mask mandate and mentioning his push for US governors, mayors and local officials to adapt the same models in their states: "We need everyone to do their part for themselves, their loved ones, and yes, for their country. Mask up, America. Mask up."

A key component of Biden's plan to put an end to the pandemic was to tell Americans to wear face masks for the first 100 days of his presidency.

Progs are morons. Get out of our business.

In a speech to the National Institute of Health on Thursday, President Joe Biden said that American citizens could be required to wear masks "through the next year" in an effort to contain the COVID-19 contagion.

Biden said that he "had a little discussion with my friends behind me, Dr. Collins and Dr. Fauci, about whether or not I should take my mask off...although we're more than 10 feet away, I think it's important that I not. It's critically important...you know that wearing this mask through the next year here can save lives—a significant numbers of lives."

He continued by praising his own mask mandate and mentioning his push for US governors, mayors and local officials to adapt the same models in their states: "We need everyone to do their part for themselves, their loved ones, and yes, for their country. Mask up, America. Mask up."

A key component of Biden's plan to put an end to the pandemic was to tell Americans to wear face masks for the first 100 days of his presidency.

I thought Sleepy Joe said a hundred days and that was that?

Hey Man!!!...I ain't taking any chances. No sir Buster.
1613130441195.png

What an idiot.

64HCNBQWGND4PPSAZJSQI7DBXE.jpg

Not a chance. Get back under your bed.

You can wear all the masks you want, but stop doing this t our kids.

The SCIENCE says they are not carriers and are the least susceptible. Give them back their sports and let the kids lead a normal life. Let the damn teachers get the vaccine and be done with it

IMO, once everyone has had sufficient opportunity to get vaccinated, the mask should be voluntary. For the people that don't want to get vaccinated, if they get sick and die of Covid, that's on them. If some people want to continue to wear masks, that is fine with me.

I thought Sleepy Joe said a hundred days and that was that?
He did so he is both an idiot and a liar

IMO, once everyone has had sufficient opportunity to get vaccinated, the mask should be voluntary. For the people that don't want to get vaccinated, if they get sick and die of Covid, that's on them. If some people want to continue to wear masks, that is fine with me.
It is really not a bad idea during flu seasons. We had no flu season yet. The washing and masks work for that one pretty well.........One thing about masks. I have a good nose that unfortunately detects BO and garlic breath quicker than most. I have not smelled any of that this whole pandemic.............................plus some men woman that should put a bag over their head anyway look better in mask.

The elite who Biden works for,they have it planned for us for at least five more years to wear them.

My body, my choice.

I choose not to wear a virtue signaling, medically ineffective face diaper. One is bad enough; layering them is just doubling or tripling down on stupid.

To demoquacks that only applies to murdering the unborn due to lack of personal responsibility.....or hacking off their private parts in some insane belief men are really women

Forum List

Back