Zone1 "President" Biden inflaming racial anger and distrust AGAIN.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I didn't think he could out do his "Whipping Haitians" speech where he accused our border patrol of being vicious racists acting like slave plantation owners. But he did. Here he is digging up terrible events from 100 or more years ago for no other purpose than to inflame Black people. Then he infers that "SOME people still want to do that". Who are SOME people, dare we ask? Why use the Presidential podium to spread this hateful rhetoric?

He and the current Democratic Party are the greatest enemy to our country because the enemy within is always the most dangerous.

Our President is willing to address our racial heritage

Republicans forbid it from being taught

Maybe its your racial heritage, but it certainly isn't mine.

My grandfather always served black customers in his store, and if you'll remember that Poland freed the slaves in 1347 and has had little racial problems since.

Biden is a racist demagogue.
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.
They fan the flames of racial hatred every chance that they get.

Maybe its your racial heritage, but it certainly isn't mine.

My grandfather always served black customers in his store, and if you'll remember that Poland freed the slaves in 1347 and has had little racial problems since.
Even when Poland wasn't a county!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He and the current Democratic Party are the greatest enemy to our country because the enemy within is always the most dangerous.
Often, maybe not always, but I like that idea. Today, certainly, the enemy within (leftists and criminals) are the most dangerous enemies of our time.

Our President is willing to address our racial heritage

Republicans forbid it from being taught

You Democrats need to address your racist heritage and offer reparations to the families of those you enslaved, tortured, and murdered. Just pulling down some statues isn't going to do shit but make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Now get to it, Cletus.

You Democrats need to address your racist heritage and offer reparations to the families of those you enslaved, tortured, and murdered. Just pulling down some statues isn't going to do shit but make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Now get to it, Cletus.
How about you republicans address yours and stop this disingenuous crap.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

On December 6, 2019, The House of Representatives passed H.R. 4, the Voting Rights Advancement Act of 2019, by a vote of 228-186. This bill was proposed to undo the damage caused by the Roberts Supreme Court 2013 decision. There were 187 Republicans in the House of Representatives in 2019. One Republican voted for this bill, Brian Fitzpatrick from Pennsylvania.

In 2021, The John Lewis Voting Rights Act was opposed by every Republican in the Senate. Senate Republicans wouldn’t even let the bill come to the floor for debate. They filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act like Dixiecrats did the Voting Rights Act in 1965.

Stop lying about the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back