President Biden and the New World Order

Employers cannot be held either civilly or criminals liable as long as they present the required documents. We're not Saudi Arabia.

Worse, employers who refuse to hire or choose to fire on the basis they suspect fraud on the part of the hiree and/or falsified documents they can be sued for discrimination.

Even E-Verify which solves part of the problem was never fully implemented and didn't prevent liability for discrimination.
Saudi Arabia requires documents. Expand E verify. Do you have a problem fining employers?

Saudi Arabia requires documents. Expand E verify. Do you have a problem fining employers?
Only if you can eliminate their liability under EEOC and Discrimination law AND give them all the tools to be compliant.

We're not Saudi Arabia, we have a constitution and millions of lawyers looking to make a buck along with a DOJ full of activists ready to use their positions for political purposes.

Only if you can eliminate their liability under EEOC and Discrimination law AND give them all the tools to be compliant.

We're not Saudi Arabia, we have a constitution and millions of lawyers looking to make a buck along with a DOJ full of activists ready to use their positions for political purposes.

Saudi Arabia requires an igama and a sponsor

Saudi Arabia requires an igama and a sponsor
Once again, we're not Saudi Arabia.

I heavily favor NZ's immigration requirements however that also require sponsorship and proof you have something to offer the country as a net positive and can support yourself.

Trump's Merit Based Immigration system was a first step to such a system but of course it was immediately declared "racist and xenophobic" without any consideration by the democrats.

So... New World Order... America should be on top...

What did Biden mean?

Doesn't he know American hegemony is unpopular?

President Biden says, there's a new "world order" emerging, and America should be on top of it.

Depending on who you listen to, the remark was either general, or it was specifically about Ukraine.

(See? USA Today. I'm being fair and equitable). :p

My question is, what exactly does President Biden mean, by "being on top of it"?

Does he mean we should continue being the policemen of the world?

Or does he mean financially, like petrodollar and all that?

Open question to all - what do you think he means?

I seem to remember dems laughing about the new world order and claiming it doesnt exist.
Just like they deny we have a shadow government of global elites running our country.

Getting beyond the “Conspiracy Theory!!!” People…all I am doing is quoting JOE BIDEN.

Its a direct quote…fact check me.

So here is what I think is the NEW WORLD ORDER.

5 pillars.

BIG TECH
MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
MEDIA
BIG PHARMA
Banking cartel (Including Federal Reserve)

This is what controls everything….and they will lie cheat and steal to own you.

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING, AND YOU WILL LOVE IT! THE STATE WILL OWN YOU.

Getting beyond the “Conspiracy Theory!!!” People…all I am doing is quoting JOE BIDEN.

Its a direct quote…fact check me.

So here is what I think is the NEW WORLD ORDER.

5 pillars.

BIG TECH
MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
MEDIA
BIG PHARMA
Banking cartel (Including Federal Reserve)

This is what controls everything….and they will lie cheat and steal to own you.

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING, AND YOU WILL LOVE IT! THE STATE WILL OWN YOU.
Biden shouldn't have said it.

There is no comparison between the historical figures you brought up and the current New World Order which is a consortium of governments, companies, media and ultra wealthy individuals.
It's an asinine conspiracy theory.

NWO is all about sending jobs overseas, flooding our country with illegal aliens, screwing the middle class and installing totalitarian liberal government forever. That's why the Bush and Cheney clans voted for Biden and not Trump, assholes that they are. Our country won't last much longer with free trade and open borders.

I agree. :thup:

The political buzzing tenor over the last five or six years is filling too many people's heads full of snakes and demons and they see conspiracies everywhere in everything.

Sooner rather than later we need a leader to rise who can start healing this broken, horribly divided nation that no longer has trust in our constitution or laws, only in human saviors who will always fail us.

It's an asinine conspiracy theory.
That's what your Liberal leaders tell you to believe. That is also what all the search engines are pushing. Control of information is the most important factor in keeping the people duped about the government-corporate-media alliances. They are very real, and their power has been on full display these last few years for anyone capable of analyzing what is going on in the world.

Are you talking about Trump? We've never had open borders.
Unless you're a fool, even you don't believe that statement.

Are you a fool? Or are you simply being a troll?
InternetTroll-M.jpg

Not at all.

Do you know what else they have?

"The fence along the 1,800-kilometer (1,125-mile) border would consist of a network of sandbags and piping, fitted with electronic detection systems. By 2013 Saudi Arabia was forecast to spend over $20 billion by 2018 on border fence security systems. Bordered by Yemen and Iraq, Saudi Arabia would use border perimeter security, including physical fences, electronic fences, surveillance and listening equipment as well as closed-circuit camera (C3) systems"

So... New World Order... America should be on top...

What did Biden mean?

Doesn't he know American hegemony is unpopular?
It doesn't matter what he meant, an hour later he didn't mean it and tomorrow he won't remember it.

Alexander the great was a new world order.... So was Napoleon, ... it's not your illuminati conspiracy.
Don't do that again please. Anytime I find a point of agreement with someone like you I have to recheck all of my premises and conclusions.

Forum List

Back