President Biden advocates for genital mutilation of children

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is a bold move 2 weeks prior to a midterm that looks bad for Democrats.

Biden straight up said it is morally wrong not to give gender affirming care to children.

That means hormones and genital mutilation.

THIS IS WHAT BIDEN BELIEVES IN. HE SAID IT STRAIGHT UP.

If you support Democrats then you support child sex changes.

Supporting child abusers will condem you to burn in hell along side them.

Don't let a Democrat lie to you and deny supporting such things.

Next Democrats will say it's okay for your child to have sex with adults as long as the parents approve.

Lying and denying.

Support Democrats, and you support child sex changes and what follows.

Do you deny that pedo peter and his ilk supports child sex changes?

I have long denied you and all your works, oh fallen one.

This is a bold move 2 weeks prior to a midterm that looks bad for Democrats.

If you haven't seen this thing before here is a short video showing what a piece of human shit that thing really is. He isn't even a person, he is some really weird twisted perverted idea of what a woman is.

For the president to sit down with that thing? I am embarrassed to be an American. Biden actually having that thing in the white makes me ashamed to be associated with this country. And it truly makes me sad to see what has happened to America.

Never said it before, but when I was young I did not join the army to protect this kind of shit.

If you haven't seen this thing before here is a short video showing what a piece of human shit that thing really is. He isn't even a person, he is some really weird twisted perverted idea of what a woman is.

For the president to sit down with that thing? I am embarrassed to be an American. Biden actually having that thing in the white makes me ashamed to be associated with this country. And it truly makes me sad to see what has happened to America.

Never said it before, but when I was young I did not join the army to protect this kind of shit.

Unfortunately, I am familiar with Dylan. I think he is a troll.

Unfortunately, I am familiar with Dylan. I think he is a troll.

Has to be. I don't believe anyone can actually act like that. He doesn't even act like a person, he acts like a cartoon character.

I'm embarrassed to call myself an American because that thing was actually invited to the white house.

Has to be. I don't believe anyone can actually act like that. He doesn't even act like a person, he acts like a cartoon character.

I'm embarrassed to call myself an American because that thing was actually invited to the white house.

He was in Book of Morman. He is a gay theater kid, so he is playing a character.

I think he is pulling an Andy Kaufman.

Biden straight up said it is morally wrong not to give gender affirming care to children.

That means hormones and genital mutilation.

THIS IS WHAT BIDEN BELIEVES IN. HE SAID IT STRAIGHT UP.
Why can't you be man enough to stick with what Joe actually said.
Rather than what you want to believe he said, you fucking imbecile.

That means that you are an IDIOT.

Why can't you be man enough to stick with what Joe actually said.
Rather than what you want to believe he said, you fucking imbecile.

That means that you are an IDIOT.
If an 8 year old wants a sex change and the parents are cool with it, do you support it like Pedo peter does?

Forum List

Back