President and First Lady send condolences to family of Missouri teen Michael Brown

Rep. Lewis can keep his nose out of this . calling for martial Law

unreal this FEDERAL government

first the BLM and a rancher and now this idiot

College? :lol: That's another crock of shit. He was supposedly going to go to Vatterott College to learn to work on air conditioners. That place is a vocational tech school that teach what most vo-tech kids learn in high school or at home in their fathers garage. I know the kids in his Normandy HS & Vatterott. That school takes all the losers, his grades must have sucked, otherwise he would have went to UMSL, SLU or Wash-U.

I guarantee you he purposely walked down the middle of the street instead of the sidewalk that is clearly there, just to piss off drivers just like they do at his Normandy HS. It's the only place I have ever seen this done & the students there do it on a daily basis. He mouthed off & or did something to the cop or his car as he drove by. The cop was also injured during this encounter.

Still it is not a justified reason to kill Brown, but it sure as hell was not a aspiring bright college kid walking across the street.

You don't know anything because no info has been released on the events from the police perspective only from witnesses to the event..

I could post a dozen whites that have been murdered by the police for little reason. I wish people would stop with the racism shit and wait for the evidence.

Dozens? How about half a dozen?

Why won't they do this for the other 4,000/year slaughtered on our streets by the hands of their brothers??? Oh'yess,,it wouldn't cause enough hatred against whites. They don't care about how many blacks die.

This is all about hatred of white people.

I am NOT SAYING for a second that this police officer shouldn't go to prison if he is shown to be guilty. BUT make no mistake this is about hatred and not the hatred you think it is.

Your hatred seem very selective. This story is about a black teenager shot by a cop (probably white) for doing nothing wrong according to a witness.

We don't know what the story is, Fake Indian.

Why won't they do this for the other 4,000/year slaughtered on our streets by the hands of their brothers??? Oh'yess,,it wouldn't cause enough hatred against whites. They don't care about how many blacks die.

This is all about hatred of white people.

I am NOT SAYING for a second that this police officer shouldn't go to prison if he is shown to be guilty. BUT make no mistake this is about hatred and not the hatred you think it is.

Your hatred seem very selective. This story is about a black teenager shot by a cop (probably white) for doing nothing wrong according to a witness.

We don't know what the story is, Fake Indian.

Yeah, sparky, and you don't know I'm a Fake Indian.

I had business in the area today & drove up West Florissant Ave an hour ago. The media reports do not match what I saw. I did not see a single police officer or vehicle. Protestors were on both sides of the street near the Canfield intersection. They were not impeding traffic, people or business in any way. They looked to be in a cheerful mood holding their hands in the air. No rioting or looting currently going on.

I counted 20 business damaged by looters on that road. There are more on other streets that I did not go down. Looks to be twice as many business damaged as the media reported. Nearly all St Louis county & municipalities governments websites were down today from cyber attacks from outside the state of MO.

I think the gangers should be arrested and charged and have their day in court. Ditto with this cop.

Fact is, you expect gangers to be murderers but you don't expect cops to be murderers.

Do you honestly think jay walking is something someone should die over?

went right over your head Ravi....why are you even commenting if you dont understand what i said?...i expect it of Lakota....but not you....

My point went right over your head, too. As for those getting shot on a daily basis, quit making it so easy for criminals to get their hands on guns.

what point rav?.....and i have nothing to do with making it "easy" for assholes to get their hands on guns....

Last edited:
1. Blacks KILL twice as many whites ever year then the other way around.
2. The police are shooting everyone, no matter what color.

Of course, obama and the rest of his racist kind has to turn this fucking issue into race. Blacks think of themselves as teh center of the fucking universe.

I blame everyone that loses property or is murdered within this area on OBAMA and on racist blacks for doing this shit.

and many whites dont?....where the hell do you live?....

President Obama said today that the police shooting death of unarmed Missouri teen Michael Brown was "heartbreaking," and he urged those who are upset over the incident to remain calm.

Brown, an 18-year-old African American man, was shot multiple times and killed Saturday by a Ferguson, Mo., police officer. The days since the shooting have been marked by tense standoffs between Brown's supporters and heavily-armed police officers, along with riots and looting of stores on Sunday night.

"The death of Michael Brown is heartbreaking, and Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to his family and his community at this very difficult time," Obama said.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but as details unfold, I urge everyone in Ferguson, Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," the President said in a statement. "We should comfort each other and talk with one another in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds. Along with our prayers, that’s what Michael and his family, and our broader American community, deserve."

Obama emphasized that Attorney General Eric Holder and the Department of Justice will be investigating the shooting as well as local police in St. Louis County, Missouri.

More: President Obama Calls Shooting of Missouri Teen 'Heartbreaking' - ABC News

This is really sad, especially since the young teen was reportedly unarmed. I hope justice will be served. It brings back memories of Trayvon Martin.

Did the president do a call out to all LE for their courage in facing danger on the streets?

1. Blacks KILL twice as many whites ever year then the other way around.
2. The police are shooting everyone, no matter what color.

Of course, obama and the rest of his racist kind has to turn this fucking issue into race. Blacks think of themselves as teh center of the fucking universe.

I blame everyone that loses property or is murdered within this area on OBAMA and on racist blacks for doing this shit.

and many whites dont?....where the hell do you live?....

Nope, whites don't act like they're on the Jerry Springer show. This is what ignorant blacks do. Do you know how many different racist commie gangs ran to Ferguson?

When is lameass gonna do something for the living hero marine in the Mexican jail?

The marine isn't a hero for breaking the law in a foreign country. There's really nothing President Obama can do. The marine screwed up.

The kid who was murdered by the cop is an American in America who was not breaking the law.

The usual RWs and racists can pretend otherwise but pretending won't change the facts.

We have 10 to 30 million people who have broken our immigration laws, but you care nothing about enforcing those laws, but are all for the mexicans enforcing their border laws. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Do you have an hour ?

Forum List

Back