Prepare yourselves for the anarchy a aprocrpfal Biden win will inflict upon the suburbs we all call our save havens

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

These tricksters will be everywhere overrunning our God given freedoms. They'll sue realtors and appraisers and … everyone. Our property values will crash. Our schools will face lessening test scores. Our taxes will go up for more jails

These tricksters will be everywhere overrunning our God given freedoms. They'll sue realtors and appraisers and … everyone. Our property values will crash. Our schools will face lessening test scores. Our taxes will go up for more jails
Your property values crashed because you are trash. Faggot.

People like the OP will soon have the government backing and force of law to do anything they please with those they consider "tricksters"

We're losing this fight. And sooner than you think they will take all your guns. They have to.

"All that was required for evil men to prevail.........

I have an exit strategy.....do you?

You been taking spelling lessons from Crixus? Apocryphal. I'd check out what it means, too.

People like the OP will soon have the government backing and force of law to do anything they please with those they consider "tricksters"

We're losing this fight. And sooner than you think they will take all your guns. They have to.

They can take my guns, one or two of them won't survive though.

They will. It's coming.

They will arrive with overwhelming force. We've all seen this before many times.
But first, they'll give you the chance to "do the right thing" and voluntarily turn em in. Most will be terrified and do exactly that.

They can use denial of health care services, threats of pension revocation, property seizures etc etc etc
But in the beginning they will simply make ownership a Federal Offense. like they've done in California and NewYork essentially

Now the radical Leftists here will laugh, blow it off, accuse you of tin foil conspiracies etc etc etc. Maybe they are naive and ignorant...maybe worse.

Disarming America is probably the Pinnacle Objective of this Marxist movement. even though they will deny it vehemently (they lie).
EVERYTHING to come relies on a helpless population

Last edited:

They will. It's coming.

They will arrive with overwhelming force. We've all seen this before many times.
But first, they'll give you the chance to "do the right thing" and voluntarily turn em in. Most will be terrified and do exactly that.

The can use denial of health care services, threats of pension revocation, property seizures etc etc etc
But in the beginning they will simply make ownership a Federal Offense. like they've done in California and NewYork essential;y

Disarming America is probably the Pinnacle Objective of this Marxist movement. even though they will deny it vehemently (they lie).
I'm too old to take their shit.

They will. It's coming.

The can use denial of health care services, threats of pension revocation, property seizures etc etc etc
But in the beginning they will simply make ownership a Federal Offense. like they've done in California and NewYork essential;y

I'm too old to take their shit.

As are many.
But that won't stop them.

Why do White Liberals live in the suburbs?
Don't they realize that Suburbanites are America's racist oppressors?

Forum List

Back