Pregnant People?

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
The CDC has gone over the 'woke' edge. The agency's head, Dr. Rochelle Walensky made this statement: “CDC recommends that pregnant people receive the COVID-19 vaccine,”
WTF? She goes on.... “We know that this is a deeply personal decision and I encourage people to talk to their doctors or primary care providers to determine what is best for them and their baby.”

Can't we just stop this transgender woke shit? People are losing whatever trust they had in the CDC after their stupid statements about COVID and now this. I mean, yeah, we know 'pregnant people' are exclusively women why not just SAY "pregnant women?" I swear, this crop in D.C. are a bunch of idiotic loons.

The CDC has gone over the 'woke' edge. The agency's head, Dr. Rochelle Walensky made this statement: “CDC recommends that pregnant people receive the COVID-19 vaccine,”
WTF? She goes on.... “We know that this is a deeply personal decision and I encourage people to talk to their doctors or primary care providers to determine what is best for them and their baby.”

Can't we just stop this transgender woke shit? People are losing whatever trust they had in the CDC after their stupid statements about COVID and now this. I mean, yeah, we know 'pregnant people' are exclusively women why not just SAY "pregnant women?" I swear, this crop in D.C. are a bunch of idiotic loons.

They recommend "pregnant people" take an experimental drug that hasn't been FDA approved but frown upon "pregnant people" who use alcohol or drugs. Verrrrry interesting!

Can a woman to man transgendered person become pregnant?

Can a man to woman transgendered person become pregnant?

Frenchwoman's first name and ....
>>> Wolinski Name Meaning and History: Polish, Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic), and Ukrainian: habitational name for someone from Wolin in Szczecin voivodeship or from Wolina in Slupsk and Tarnobrzeg voivodeships, or from the region of Volynia in Ukraine (Ukrainian Volyn, POLISH WOLYN).
There are voivodeships in Poland and Romania.

"All men are rapists" and men are not people to these woke feminazi idiots.

Well if the 'transgendered' woman still has female plumbing it would be possible. So far as I know, transgendered men don't have the correct plumbing. But then what does 'transgendered' really mean? The whole thing is nothing but a lefty clusterfuck designed to confuse young children IMO and it's lunacy.

Well if the 'transgendered' woman still has female plumbing it would be possible. So far as I know, transgendered men don't have the correct plumbing. But then what does 'transgendered' really mean? The whole thing is nothing but a lefty clusterfuck designed to confuse young children IMO and it's lunacy.

Especially now that it is considered COOL by young kids who are seeking attention.

Rate of transgendered went from .8% to 2% since the whole woke bullshit.

Men have breasts. They do not develop nearly as "big" as female breasts, nor do they produce milk, but in general, all men still have breasts with nipples that are the equivalent of female breasts.

A man's prostate gland is the exact equivalent of a woman's uterus. How large it is, whether or to what extent "Fallopian" tubes and ovaries -- instead of or in addition to testicles -- are present -- is on a continuum scale with no sharp cut-off between male and female.

Also to what extent a woman's labia and clitoris are closed together into a tube like a penis versus being "open" for normal penetrative sex with a man is also on a continuum with no absolute cut-off.

I can't stand it when goofballs call themselves pregnant

Oh yay "we" are pregnant!

No you ain't. She's pregnant.

Need any proof, try keeping that baby if she decides to kill it.

I like "pregnant people." It emphasizes that the pregnant are people first, and not just pregnant bodies.
Wait till someone points out that pregnant people carry other people in their womb

And innocent but helpless people do not deserve to be killed

I like "pregnant people." It emphasizes that the pregnant are people first, and not just pregnant bodies.
What a completely stupid comment. Did you know that 'pregnant people' can only be women? WTF is wrong with you anyway? NOBODY calls a pregnant woman a 'pregnant body.' I'm afraid you're too far gone to even be relevant in this discussion.

What a completely stupid comment. Did you know that 'pregnant people' can only be women? WTF is wrong with you anyway? NOBODY calls a pregnant woman a 'pregnant body.' I'm afraid you're too far gone to even be relevant in this discussion.
"People" (shorn of their gun rights) are prostitutes in that kind of inner-city gang-speak. Only women can be people, men are monsters. Remember, people are in domestic violence court arguing for child support, alimony, and restraining orders.

A gay man who has contracted HIV+AIDS in the butt because he has dumped a boyfriend is also sometimes said to be "pregnant" but again, men are not considered "people" in such situations.

This is from Portland, Oregon, where Democrats are Crips, and Republicans are Bloods. "Keep Portland weird! I got VD in Portland!" read the bumper stickers on cars parked downtown.

"People" (shorn of their gun rights) are prostitutes in that kind of inner-city gang-speak. Only women can be people, men are monsters. Remember, people are in domestic violence court arguing for child support, alimony, and restraining orders.

A gay man who has contracted HIV+AIDS in the butt because he has dumped a boyfriend is also sometimes said to be "pregnant" but again, men are not considered "people" in such situations.

This is from Portland, Oregon, where Democrats are Crips, and Republicans are Bloods. "Keep Portland weird! I got VD in Portland!" read the bumper stickers on cars parked downtown.
Most people are not like any of that. Most people are heterosexual, careful not to get a STD and don't commit violence against each other. The MSM, however, likes that kind of thing because all news has become yellow journalism today even after it evolved to at least strive to be objective.

I take that you are denying that women are not people. Using the term "pregnant person" focuses attention on the person's individuality and status as a human. Any mention of a "woman" or "women" many times triggers a dismissive attitude, as if no importance need be attached to anything said, no matter what the subject. Look at the kind of response usually is elicited when a reference to work performed by women as "women's work" is made. Dismissive and disrespectful.

Last edited:
I take that you are denying that women are not people. Using the term "pregnant person" focuses attention on the person's individuality and status as a human. Any mention of a "woman" or "women" many times triggers a dismissive attitude, as if no importance need be attached to anything said, no matter what the subject. Look at the kind of response usually is elicited when a reference to work performed by women as "women's work" is made. Dismissive.
Calling a pregnant woman a 'pregnant person' does exactly the opposite of what you claim. It is dismissive of the fact that only women can birth a new human life. It is also dismissive of the fact that only a man can produce the sperm that fertilizes the female egg. In fact, your language is an insult to humanity in general.

Most people are not like any of that. Most people are heterosexual, careful not to get a STD and don't commit violence against each other. The MSM, however, likes that kind of thing because all news has become yellow journalism today even after it evolved to at least strive to be objective.
You haven't been downtown Portland or even visited the area or so much as passed through, have you?

Fury as the CDC quietly replaces 'pregnant women' with 'pregnant people' in flu vaccine advice to be inclusive to trans groups​

64030987-11373395-image-a-12_1667226814748.jpg

64030985-11373395-image-a-13_1667226819536.jpg

1667239872888.png

Forum List

Back