predominantly white crowd

Beck: Help us restore traditional American values

WASHINGTON – Conservative commentator Glenn Beck and tea party champion Sarah Palin appealed Saturday to a vast, predominantly white crowd on the National Mall to help restore traditional American values and honor Martin Luther King's message. Civil rights leaders who accused the group of hijacking King's legacy held their own rally and march.

Beck: Help us restore traditional American values - Yahoo! News

the irony...when do other crowds get labeled as predominantly this color or ethnicity....especially when talking about king's message where he dreamed one day we would not be judged by the color of our skin, but the content of our character

why was it important to focus on the skin color?

This entire country is predominantly white.
40% of the country does not identify as "white". 40% of people at the rally were not other than white.

It looked like 99% of the people were white.

:eusa_eh:

Beck: Help us restore traditional American values

WASHINGTON – Conservative commentator Glenn Beck and tea party champion Sarah Palin appealed Saturday to a vast, predominantly white crowd on the National Mall to help restore traditional American values and honor Martin Luther King's message. Civil rights leaders who accused the group of hijacking King's legacy held their own rally and march.

Beck: Help us restore traditional American values - Yahoo! News

the irony...when do other crowds get labeled as predominantly this color or ethnicity....especially when talking about king's message where he dreamed one day we would not be judged by the color of our skin, but the content of our character

why was it important to focus on the skin color?

40% of the country does not identify as "white". 40% of people at the rally were not other than white.

Were you there? I was. And I'm telling you that there were people from every walks of life, there were blacks , hispanics, asians, indians, jewish, catholics, christians, muslims...etc. Don't speak on issues you know nothing about, it makes you look ignorant and foolish.

This from one of the liberals favorite website.

White Americans are the majority in every region,[4] and reach their highest share of the population in the Midwestern United States: 85% per the PEP,[4] or 83% per the ACS

Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Becks audience were WHITE. 100% white, middle-aged, bloated, TEA Party supporting SLOBS.

Sharpton-Rally-1120am-471x349.jpg
huh... guess that rally must be racist too since I see only one cracker among them.

"cracker"? Who says that? What fucking year do you live in? Wow.
Why the New Black Panther's made this a perfectly legitimate word! Go out and kill some crackers and cracker babies! And yet, you libtards defended his freedom of speech. Now you've changed your mind since Al Sharpton could get only one whitey to follow him? You tellin me you suddenly found racism in this behavior?

LOL... whatta fucking hypocrite. But isn't it true that black people can use the word '******' so white people can use the word 'cracker'. Isn't that how it works? You get to use the racial insult associated with your color?

Last edited:
thanks for proving once again....you're a racist

"obama's daughters are whores" 7/16/10 Yurt.

Really dude. Really?

Listen, you deceitful little fuck. Point out where Yurt said that and use the goddamned quoting function to do so. We aren't going to take your word for anything.

Unfortunately the US is now controlled by the Negro people. Too bad.

Elvis, have you ever heard him say he didnt say it? I am not sure, but to use something ike this and them not say it is some kind of violation and I would not break the rules here.

Conhog admitted he said it...Yurt kind of admitted he said it. Dive con is the one who keeps asking for the link. Believe me, there are plenty of things people say in here they regret and I like to remind them of what they said. Is it a violation to QUOTE something someone said...literally cut and pasted?? Please let me know. I have seen many many others who did exactly what I did, quoting other memebers....Believe me, I will ask other moderaters as well. Thank you.

Last edited:

Really dude. Really?

Listen, you deceitful little fuck. Point out where Yurt said that and use the goddamned quoting function to do so. We aren't going to take your word for anything.

Elvis, have you ever heard him say he didnt say it? I am not sure, but to use something ike this and them not say it is some kind of violation and I would not break the rules here.

Conhog admitted he said it...Yurt kind of admitted he said it. Dive con is the one who keeps asking for the link. Believe me, there are plenty of things people say in here they regret and I like to remind them of what they said. Is it a violation to QUOTE something someone said...literally cut and pasted?? Please let me know. I have seen many many others who did exactly what I did, quoting other memebers....Believe me, I will ask other moderaters as well. Thank you.
have i ever said they didnt say them?
no

what i am asking and have asked is for you to LINK to them so they can be read IN CONTEXT

Were you there? I was. And I'm telling you that there were people from every walks of life, there were blacks , hispanics, asians, indians, jewish, catholics, christians, muslims...etc. Don't speak on issues you know nothing about, it makes you look ignorant and foolish.

This from one of the liberals favorite website.

White Americans are the majority in every region,[4] and reach their highest share of the population in the Midwestern United States: 85% per the PEP,[4] or 83% per the ACS

Race and ethnicity in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I work with a girl who was there...actually she is still on the east coast. She text'd me what she said contradicts what you are saying. All I can do is go by what I saw with my own eyes on tv....yes even fox and the I didn't see anything other than Caucasians. I guess I shouldn't trust my eyes, but that is what I saw.

I want to get specific with you on one of your point though....you just said you saw MUSLIMS there? REally? Wow. That is a little surprising. I wonder if they got the same notes telling them what rail lines to use and not use...? Hmmm.. I wonder if the blacks and or gays got those notes as well.

no

what i am asking and have asked is for you to LINK to them so they can be read IN CONTEXT

I want a link to your sig. Think I will get it? (See what I did there...?)

Just curious, did any news organization describe Sharptons rally as predominately Black?

I was listening to Ed Schultze who spoke there and he didnt mention it. Eh.

Sharpton speaking on the anniversary of MLK speech and there were blacks there. Makes sense.

Beck speaking on the anniversary of MLK speech and there were whites there. Makes sense.

Just curious, did any news organization describe Sharptons rally as predominately Black?

Actually, most accounts I've read (e.g. CBS, BBC) omit any reference to racial majorities in either rally.

The "yahoo news" article in the OP appears to be the exception.

Last edited:

no

I want a link to your sig. Think I will get it? (See what I did there...?)
MY sig doesnt contain a quote of anyone
and dipshit, the images ARE links

and yes, i see what you did, you proved once again what a fucking moronic idiot you are

Last edited:

Actually, most accounts I've read (e.g. CBS, BBC) omit any reference to racial majorities in either rally.

That would be a good thing. A better thing would have been had Sharpton called up Beck and worked out a combining of the two.

That would be a good thing. A better thing would have been had Sharpton called up Beck and worked out a combining of the two.

Being anything but victimized by circumstance probably didn't even enter that dinosaur's wal-nut-sized brain.

no

zona doesn't want to be honest and give a link so that we can all see the context...he would rather cry foul when breitbart takes comments out of context but then he believes it is perfectly acceptable to take other people's words completely out of context and LIE about what they really said

he is just a dishonest hack, i've tried to reason with him about it and there is no talking sense with him

What group is the one that is best for America, the ones hanging out with Beck or the ones hanging with Sharpton?

Really dude. Really?

I would just like a link to see the context of the remark.

I would just like a link to see the context of the remark.

dante was defending remarks from someone about brown's daughters looking like like whores...i said that is inappropriate and children should be left out and he disagreed, so i made an opposite crude statement to get him to see how asinine such a statement is....even dante has never claimed i actually called them whores and he understood i said that to make a point...he quickly got the point

obama's daughters are certaintly not whores, and i would never condone anyone saying anything crude about them

no

zona doesn't want to be honest and give a link so that we can all see the context...he would rather cry foul when breitbart takes comments out of context but then he believes it is perfectly acceptable to take other people's words completely out of context and LIE about what they really said

he is just a dishonest hack, i've tried to reason with him about it and there is no talking sense with him
you dont by any chance remember what thread that was in, do ya?

Forum List

Back