predominantly white crowd

Ask Daveman. :lol:
Sharpton-Rally-1120am-471x349.jpg
huh... guess that rally must be racist too since I see only one cracker among them.

No, no, that's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

There...did I get that right, USMB lefties?

white crowd or orange crowd or green crowd. the fact of the matter is beck is a nut and 200.000 nut followers showed up for the event. i dont care about the number of whites vs blacks there.

You're doomed to go through life bitter and disappointed, Skippy.

You want to live somewhere white only, I suggest Antarctica. But don't lynch the penguins...they're only half black.
I am somewhat "bitter and disappointed" with what is happening to America, and what person shouldn't be?

I want to live in the best place possible for myself, I have lived in many different areas with many different types of people.

I myself prefer living amungst the people of Anglo (whitey).

Whos your favorite?

I would respect these guys if they had any of this anger prior to the election results. If seems like they wanted to "take back" america after 2008 election. I wonder what that is about?

But its not political. I am sure Beck THOUGHT about this before now though.

I would respect these guys if they had any of this anger prior to the election results. If seems like they wanted to "take back" america after 2008 election. I wonder what that is about?

if you weren't so stupid and blinded by racial hate, you would know they DID

Last edited:

thanks for proving once again....you're a racist

Beck had a take back america tour back in 2000 or 2004 and I missed it? dammit.

"obama's daughters are whores" 7/16/10 Yurt.

Really dude. Really?

Beck had a take back america tour back in 2000 or 2004 and I missed it? dammit.
keep proving you are the most stupid person on the board

Really dude. Really?
again you fail to post a link so people can read that in context

Really dude. Really?

Listen, you deceitful little fuck. Point out where Yurt said that and use the goddamned quoting function to do so. We aren't going to take your word for anything.

Really dude. Really?

I remember the discussion that prompted that quote.

Context is everything. Try it sometime.

Really dude. Really?
again you fail to post a link so people can read that in context

He only keeps those as his sig because he doesn't have the balls to just say he's a racist.

I even apologized in a PM to him and asked him to remove my quotes from his sig. His response was fuck off.

Oops guess I'll be banned for 3 days for revealing that, but that's quite alright. It's worth it to out Zona as the bitch that he is. My only regret is that I deleted his response to my PM last week, and can't just post it in it's entirety.

Beck: Help us restore traditional American values

WASHINGTON – Conservative commentator Glenn Beck and tea party champion Sarah Palin appealed Saturday to a vast, predominantly white crowd on the National Mall to help restore traditional American values and honor Martin Luther King's message. Civil rights leaders who accused the group of hijacking King's legacy held their own rally and march.

Beck: Help us restore traditional American values - Yahoo! News

the irony...when do other crowds get labeled as predominantly this color or ethnicity....especially when talking about king's message where he dreamed one day we would not be judged by the color of our skin, but the content of our character

why was it important to focus on the skin color?

This entire country is predominantly white.

Forum List

Back