Predict who you think is behind the Boston Terror Bombings

I said I was guessing.
Ok, I thought maybe there was more to it.
There is one thing I was wondering about. If memory serves me right, Muslim terrorist organizations are usually quick to take responsibility for their evil deeds. So far, I haven't heard any group take responsibility.

The Fort Hood shooter acted out of his own personal attacks against govt based on pro-Muslim and anti-US sentiments. The govt was framing this as workplace violence, while others see it as terrorism by an enemy against the govt, even if he had been acting as an "individual."

Right wingers who are convinced Obama is coming to take their guns.

No, that would speed up the process.
Nor do I believe leftists would fake a false flag this intricate to justify govt taking charge.
They already have Newtown for that and confident they will win the public over that way.

If it is true that a foreign student apprehended is connected to the bombings
then this incident could be a follow up in a series of bombings of trains, subways and other public places
in major cities. the general idea was already put out there, and any group or individuals could follow up
alone or in concert with others. we just have to get everyone involved in working together,
and not get divided in factions that distract us from that. that is what they play on, so we can't let that keep happening.

9/11 also happened at a time parties had risen against each other in anger, blaming and denying all kinds of things going on with govt. if this continues, it's like arguing so loudly in the house that anyone could sneak in and rob you cuz you aren't watching out.
we need to take care of our house. there is plenty of work to do in and around it, instead of arguing who should be in charge.

Last edited:
Yes, something along those lines..... may be sleeping Al-Qaeda cells inside the USA.

Not a nice thought at all! Hopefully, any sleeper cells prior to 9-11 are used up. However, a new age of sympathizers on the Muslim radical side have come to age in the US and are primed for recruitment.

I agree with that.

I find the same methods of identifying mentally and criminally ill people in advance, and counseling and treatment by early intervention to prevent worse risks of harm and danger,

would also apply to people who are deliberately planning crimes, racketeering or conspiracy.

the cure for mental conditions to prevent them from escalating into abuse crime or violence
is based on forgiveness and spiritual healing that not only helps the individual person's
mind and physical health, but also changes relationships around the person.

so someone coming in with evil intent will also be affected when they are exposed
to a competely open and unconditional healing environment as necessary for mentally ill people to be in order to be safe from harming others. I have friends who have individually turned around dangerous gang members, and people so obsessed with witchcraft or sorcery they were dying of self-induced illnesses where they lost their minds and free will to PURE EVIL.
yet when they had the chance to be freed, they took it. and that's what saved their lives where they got their humanity back.

the same solutions would work to intervene and prevent crimes, no matter if these are caused by criminal or mental illness as the Ft. Hood shooter, politically motivated or both; the common factor is "unforgiveness" in the mind of the person, and it can be addressed and healed before it's too late. the same methods work across the board. but they can't be forced and mandated, only freely chosen participation, and that is why it takes longer to adopt and implement programs that have been working for years to heal sickness on all levels. maybe the time is right for these groups to come out. none of these terrorist groups, nor any of the drug and human trafficking going on over the border and worldwise, could operate in an environment of pure spiritual health and healing. when people have a choice between working with that, or working with terrorist groups to kill themselves, more will choose the side of spiritual health. People want to be free, and given a choice, will choose better ways to seek freedom than blowing off bombs.

Last edited:
Me, too. I don't care about the root cause of right-wing terrorism!! Are you saying we are supposed to be sympathetic about gun nut shooters and terrorists and their grievances????

I just care about getting all the terrorists, no matter who, in prison or preferably dead.

How many right wing bombings have there been?
9/11 for one....the Muslim terrorists are very far right wing conservative.....off the scale conservative.

Which is why the left supporting them and sympathizing with them is puzzling to me.

9/11 for one....the Muslim terrorists are very far right wing conservative.....off the scale conservative.

What makes them right? Because they're religious? I allegedly lean pretty far right and I don't share the views of Muslims at all. It seems to be the left that is more than eager to walk lock step with them. So we should analyze what they have in common? Both want state ran government and media. Both want to oppress freedom of speech, etc.

What makes them right? Because they're religious? I allegedly lean pretty far right and I don't share the views of Muslims at all. It seems to be the left that is more than eager to walk lock step with them. So we should analyze what they have in common? Both want state ran government and media. Both want to oppress freedom of speech, etc.

We have extremists on the board far to the right who want to run the government and end freedom of speech. You would fit right in.

I thought it'd be interesting to start a thread about who we think are behind the bombings.

I personally think it's a domestic terrorist. The significance of the date (Tax Day, Patriot's Day in Boston) seems like a major tell. We're also only four days away from the Waco and OKC bombings. I believe we're going to hear about a small cell of domestic terrorists (two to eight people) who are responsible for these bombings. I believe it's this because the bombings fit a domestic's terrorist's profile more than a foreign enemy. The bombings were small and amateurish. Also there's a lot of rumors that the Boston PD found as many thirteen to fifteen exploded bombs in the area.

I also think we'll learn that the authorities had prior knowledge as there's a lot of buzz online about significant Boston PD presence before hand and their rapid response.

I think you pegged them. I think it's a tax defiant loner.

Yup, look out for the 19th. And don't forget ol' 88's birthday. We have a number of folks who do the Heil Hitler jig.

I thought it'd be interesting to start a thread about who we think are behind the bombings.

I personally think it's a domestic terrorist. The significance of the date (Tax Day, Patriot's Day in Boston) seems like a major tell. We're also only four days away from the Waco and OKC bombings. I believe we're going to hear about a small cell of domestic terrorists (two to eight people) who are responsible for these bombings. I believe it's this because the bombings fit a domestic's terrorist's profile more than a foreign enemy. The bombings were small and amateurish. Also there's a lot of rumors that the Boston PD found as many thirteen to fifteen exploded bombs in the area.

I also think we'll learn that the authorities had prior knowledge as there's a lot of buzz online about significant Boston PD presence before hand and their rapid response.

I think you pegged them. I think it's a tax defiant loner.

That would be perfection for the Obama Administration.

It would go the way of Benghazi ...no terrorism ...no nothing.

The Dear One Obama said it! remember? Al Qaeda is dead.

Again, I prefer at this stage of the investigation post here in "conspiracy"... because we are still speculating.... but the more time passes and we hear from the officials there are no suspects ... the more I am thinking it was Al-Qaeda or home grown Islamic Al-Qaeda sympathizers inside the USA.

I think if this Administration ....had known it was a right wing extremist group it would have gleefully come out with the information right away!

So yes, at this stage I would put my money on radical Islamic small cells inside the US .....
Which would also explain why the administration is slow to suggest Islamic terrorism. He will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into admitting it if that turns out to be the case.

The admin will have no trouble or hesitation showing it was Muslim if that is the case.

The problem is that anti-American stooges like S. J. will have trouble admitting they are running dogs and lackeys of the extremist fringe trying to pull America down.

Last edited:
Me, too. I don't care about the root cause of right-wing terrorism!! Are you saying we are supposed to be sympathetic about gun nut shooters and terrorists and their grievances????

I just care about getting all the terrorists, no matter who, in prison or preferably dead.

They are very conservative (small c) in that they demand their subjects adhere to a religious dogma, but American Conservatives insist that the government stay out of their religion AND your religion too, whatever that may be.
We believe in rights people in Islamic nations are forbidden.
So, no. most Islamic nations are authoritarian (a trait shared with Communism), not Conservatism.

Was mentioned on Charlie Rose tonite...

... that the Governor of Massachusetts was across the street from the stands where the bomb went off...

... mebbe the bomber thought he was going to be in the stands that got hit...
:confused:
... and the Governor was the target...
:eek:
... anybody think o' dat one?
:eusa_eh:

They are very conservative (small c) in that they demand their subjects adhere to a religious dogma, but American Conservatives insist that the government stay out of their religion AND your religion too, whatever that may be.
We believe in rights people in Islamic nations are forbidden.
So, no. most Islamic nations are authoritarian (a trait shared with Communism), not Conservatism.

Muslims are progressive right wing authoritarians grounding their legitimacy in their religion.

We have some evangelical and fundamental heretical Christians that would govern solely by the Bible if they had power.

I'm going with muslim immagrants that have been getting trained online.

taxday may have played a part

OR

It could have been all the cameras and people that were there for the marathon

The cops were there b/c of the marathon

The admin will have no trouble or hesitation showing it was Muslim if that is the case.

The problem is that anti-American stooges like S. J. will have trouble admitting they are running dogs and lackeys of the extremist fringe trying to pull America down.
Anti-American? That's pretty funny, coming from a liberal, posing as a Republican, like you.

Anti-American? That's pretty funny, coming from a liberal, posing as a Republican, like you.

Pretty funny coming from an AINO like you, pretending to be a mainstream righty and or libertarian.

Pretty funny coming from an AINO like you, pretending to be a mainstream righty and or libertarian.
I love your responses. They're so "high school". :lol:

Forum List

Back