Predict Nov 8th

well - now that i attended to your thread & my delight in mocking you ...

i was actually referring to my reply to your request to name 3 things we agree on in this here thread. i linked to it.
Yeah. You’re right. We agree on those things. I still wish the Democrats were more sane and not re-elect the Squad. But I am the vast minority here.

Yeah. You’re right. We agree on those things. I still wish the Democrats were more sane and not re-elect the Squad. But I am the vast minority here.

the squad didn't deny the 2020 election. they want to see all those responable to be held accountable for their treason.

so that's straight up sanity right there.

Most of the cult will refuse to predict anything.

When the dust clears, I will predict:

53-47 Pub Senate (Really 54, but PA will cheat and Fetterman will win)

Pubs win House 244-191.

Governors?

I say Hochel wins because New Yorkers are dumb as fuck.

DeSantis wins by 12 points.

Lake wins

Who else?

Welp…I missed that one.

I had no idea how stupid the cult actually is.

Congrats blue. YOU “WON”.

Let me repeat.

I was wrong. Congrats Blue.

See how I did that? It was not difficult. I hate you assholes, but I can just say I was wrong. Can you guys?

I'll be shocked if the GOP doesn't come away with convincing victories across the board.

The American people are sick and tired of Biden and the left and what they have done to this country.

If the GOP takes the House and the Senate, their first order of business should be to impeach both Biden and Harris, and to expel Pelosi from the Senate. This country will never be as great as it can be while those three occupy positions of power...
how'd it go?

Curious what everyone thinks on the following:

• Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority?
  • Does the GOP take the Senate?
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock?
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters?
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto?
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester?
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance?
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc?
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs?
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon?
  • NY Governor: Zeldin or Hochul?
Make your picks

So, how did everyone do?

GOP takes the House
Dems hold the Senate
Warnock
Kelly

Laxalt
Not Oz
Ryan
Hassan
Lake
Whitmer

MY PICKS
  • Does the GOP take the House or do the Dems hold majority? - YES - GOP takes it.
  • Does the GOP take the Senate? - NO (BAD FEELING)
  • Georgia Senate Race: Walker or Warnock? - Warnock (GA voters have proven to be dumb)
  • AZ Senate Race: Kelly or Masters? - Kelly (see above for GA voters)
  • Nevada Senate Race: Laxalt or Cortez Masto? - Laxalt - Nevada experiencing ridiculous economic turmoil.
  • PA Senate Race: Oz or Uncle Fester? - OZ. Who would vote for an inept dude like Fetterman?
  • Ohio Senate Race: Ryan or Vance? - Ryan. He is from OH, Vance is an Ivy League well spoken smart man. OH usually comes through but I have a bad feeling here.
  • NH Senate Race: Hassan or Bolduc? - Hassan - NH generally votes blue and Hassan has smartly distanced herself from Biden in the ads I am seeing.
  • AZ Governor: Lake or Hobbs? - Lake. She is one of the most impressive speakers in the election.
  • Michigan Governor: Whitmer or Dixon? - Whitmer is awful but Michigan enjoys voting for awful people so Whitmer retains. Unfortunately.
  • NY Governor: Zeldin or Hochul? - As stupid as New Yorkers are voting for those that refused to keep them safe, I think they smarten up and vote in Lee Zeldin.
Golfing Gator I gave the voters too much cred. They are mostly dumb. Like evenflow1969

Golfing Gator I gave the voters too much cred. They are mostly dumb. Like evenflow1969

When the voters are stuck choosing between a punch to the head or a punch to the gut, it is hard to blame them when they pick one.

The real problem is the primary system, which is controled by the wingers from both sides and they give us shit to pick from in the GE.

Forum List

Back