Preach the Truth about Islam and Fear for Your life

Islam is a lie, and that fucking douchebag demon who poses as HaShem called allah (may his name forever be a curse....ptooie)......

Well......I hope that God Himself puts that fucker, as well as all his followers outta the galaxy and doesn't let them back

FUCK ISLAM. IT'S A FUCKING LIE AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE!

Your objection to Islam stems from certain Muslims because they want to "put to death anyone who opposes their religion," correct?

Why, then, do you believe that all Muslims should die? Doesn't that make you as morally bankrupt as we supposedly are?

If you preach against Christianity or Catholism, same thing.

Actually, you'll get Molotov cocktails thrown at you if you decide to watch a film that Christians find offensive. At least, that's what happened in Paris when "The Last Temptation of Christ" was shown.

Gstring,

Jews, Muslims, and Arabs do not get along. Both groups have done bad things to us Christians yet we don't hate the way that they do.

Jews, Muslims, and Arabs do not get along. Both groups have done bad things to us Christians yet we don't hate the way that they do.
I don't think that's necessarily true...

Members of all religious groups are equally guilty of hate. Normal Christians, Muslims, and Jews can coexist and associate with one another peacefully; it's the extremists in each religion that ruin things for everyone. Platitudinous, I know, but still true.

• Thanks
Reactions: TAS
Gstring,

Hey douche-bag, the Christians have been far worse to the Jews in an historical sense than the Jews were to the Christians. Probably by 1 million to 1!

Islam is a lie, and that fucking douchebag demon who poses as HaShem called allah (may his name forever be a curse....ptooie)......

Well......I hope that God Himself puts that fucker, as well as all his followers outta the galaxy and doesn't let them back

FUCK ISLAM. IT'S A FUCKING LIE AND NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING DIE!

Your objection to Islam stems from certain Muslims because they want to "put to death anyone who opposes their religion," correct?

Why, then, do you believe that all Muslims should die? Doesn't that make you as morally bankrupt as we supposedly are?

You know......if you would have asked me about islam back in the early to mid 70's, I'd probably agree with you, but, considering the control that has been taken by the radicals since the late '70's, I have to say no.

And........if islam is such a peace loving religion, then why in the fuck don't you moderate muslims start speaking out against the radicals? They were doing it 2-3 years ago, but, have since stopped.

And, why in the fuck would you idiots let someone like that hate filled fucker over in Britain speak for your religion?

You know something you muslims.......when Fred Phelps and his church started to abuse others with his hate filled messages at funerals, the whole of the country, as well as quite a few christians said that he didn't speak for them, nor did they think what he was doing was right.

Why don't you idiot islamics do the same thing?

Yep.....typical response from the failed pedophile priest with a communist pot leaf for his avatar.

I'm surprised you left the priesthood Yakking One, what, with all that compassion you just displayed.

Again, I ask you.......why?

What are the half hearted prayers of a failed pedophile priest going to do better for me than the prayers that I freely and honestly offer up myself?

for a guy whose messiah was a dude who hung out with 12 dudes in love with the body of christ.. uh, do you really want to point fingers about gay preists, short fry?

hell, given how much David loved Johnathan like a woman it looks like your theological insight is about as bright as a broken bulb!

Have any of you red neck Christian zealots ever had a single violent incident with a Muslim? I doubt it very much. If a guy with a beard and his face covered approached you most of you would run "Feet do your thing"

• Thanks
Reactions: TAS
You know......if you would have asked me about islam back in the early to mid 70's, I'd probably agree with you, but, considering the control that has been taken by the radicals since the late '70's, I have to say no.
What happened in the late 70's? I'm also not entirely sure that I know what you mean by control. If you mean that violent radicalism is the most prevalent ideology within Islam, I'm inclined to disagree. The fact that radicals yell the loudest doesn't mean that they represent the majority of Muslims.

And........if islam is such a peace loving religion, then why in the fuck don't you moderate muslims start speaking out against the radicals? They were doing it 2-3 years ago, but, have since stopped.
IMO, protests and other demonstrations against radicalism by Muslims aren't going to accomplish much outside of dispelling stereotypes about violence. Their usefulness in that regard has run its course. At this point, I feel that those who are convinced that Islam espouses violence probably aren't going to change their minds because of a few protests. Radicalism will die out naturally as the Islamic world continues to become more politically stable and economically prosperous.

And, why in the fuck would you idiots let someone like that hate filled fucker over in Britain speak for your religion?
Who's that?

The last Muslim who could speak for the entire religion died almost 1400 years ago.

You know something you muslims.......when Fred Phelps and his church started to abuse others with his hate filled messages at funerals, the whole of the country, as well as quite a few christians said that he didn't speak for them, nor did they think what he was doing was right.

Why don't you idiot islamics do the same thing?

I'd provide examples of Muslims doing just that, but I'm not allowed to post links to other websites until I've made a certain number of posts. Once I have, I'll give you some links.

Tawfik Hamid Says Islamic Scholarship Needs an Authoritative Interpretation of the Quran and Shariah Law - WSJ.com

By TAWFIK HAMID

The film "Fitna" by Dutch parliament member Geert Wilders has created an uproar around the world because it links violence committed by Islamists to Islam.

Many commentators and politicians -- including the British government, which denied him entry to the country last month -- reflexively accused Mr. Wilders of inciting hatred. The question, however, is whether the blame is with Mr. Wilders, who simply exposed Islamic radicalism, or with those who promote and engage in this religious extremism. In other words, shall we fault Mr. Wilders for raising issues like the stoning of women, or shall we fault those who actually promote and practice this crime?

Many Muslims seem to believe that it is acceptable to teach hatred and violence in the name of their religion -- while at the same time expecting the world to respect Islam as a religion of peace, love and harmony.

Scholars in the most prestigious Islamic institutes and universities continue to teach things like Jews are "pigs and monkeys," that women and men must be stoned to death for adultery, or that Muslims must fight the world to spread their religion. Isn't, then, Mr. Wilders's criticism appropriate? Instead of blaming him, we must blame the leading Islamic scholars for having failed to produce an authoritative book on Islamic jurisprudence that is accepted in the Islamic world and unambiguously rejects these violent teachings.

While many religious texts preach violence, the interpretation, modern usage and implementation of these teachings make all the difference. For example, the stoning of women exists in both the Old Testament and in the Islamic tradition, or "Sunna" -- the recorded deeds and manners of the prophet Muhammad. The difference, though, is that leading Jewish scholars agreed to discontinue these practices centuries ago, while Muslim scholars have yet to do so. Hence we do not see the stoning of women practiced or promoted in Israel, the "Jewish" state, but we see it practiced and promoted in Iran and Saudi Arabia, the "Islamic" states.

When the British government banned Geert Wilders from entering the country to present his film in the House of Lords, it made two egregious errors. The first was to suppress free speech, a canon of the civilized Western world. The second mistake was to blame the messenger -- punishing, so to speak, the witness who exposed the crime instead of punishing the criminal. Mr. Wilders did not produce the content of the violent Islamic message he showed in his film -- the Islamic world did that. Until the Islamic clerical establishment takes concrete steps to reject violence in the name of their religion, Mr. Wilders's criticism is not only permissible as "controversial" free speech but justified.

So, Islamic scholars and clerics, it is up to you to produce a Shariah book that will be accepted in the Islamic world and that teaches that Jews are not pigs and monkeys, that declaring war to spread Islam is unacceptable, and that killing apostates is a crime. Such a book would prove that Islam is a religion of peace.

Mr. Hamid, a former member of an Egyptian Islamist terrorist group, is an Islamic reformer and senior fellow at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies.

So, Islamic scholars and clerics, it is up to you to produce a Shariah book that will be accepted in the Islamic world and that teaches that Jews are not pigs and monkeys, that declaring war to spread Islam is unacceptable, and that killing apostates is a crime. Such a book would prove that Islam is a religion of peace.

We call this book the "Qur'an." ;)

The current problem is that this book is exploited endlessly by radical leaders who try to advance their political causes under the pretense of preaching the message of Islam. This will end as Islamic countries continue to develop and Muslims become more educated and able to understand the Quran's true message on their own, I think.

We call this book the "Qur'an." ;)

The current problem is that this book is exploited endlessly by radical leaders who try to advance their political causes under the pretense of preaching the message of Islam. This will end as Islamic countries continue to develop and Muslims become more educated and able to understand the Quran's true message on their own, I think.

pretty tough for more Muslims to become educated when large sections of the population is Islamic countries are unable to learn to read.

Personally, i have no need for religion, and zealots from all religions reinforce this attitude daily.

I have never met more intolerant and close minded people as those that follow a life dictated by religious dogma.

pretty tough for more Muslims to become educated when large sections of the population is Islamic countries are unable to learn to read.

Personally, i have no need for religion, and zealots from all religions reinforce this attitude daily.

I have never met more intolerant and close minded people as those that follow a life dictated by religious dogma.

I have. They would be the ones who are militant athiests.

By 2025 the Muslims will be the majority in Europe, in Canada by 2030, the USA will fall in 2033. These are accuarial facts.

Forum List

Back