Pray forThis Catholic Girl Every Morning

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I was born raised and baptized in the Holy Catholic Church. This Catholic Polish girl ended up, for some reason ended up at Auschwitz. The Nazi female guard beat her with a switch. She could not speak German and was separated from her mother. The photographer, himself an inmate, never forget her. He recalls she beat her and beat her until sho stopped crying. They wiped the blood from her lips before the photos. I had an uncle at Kasserine Pass in 1942. He recovered in time for Omaha Beach. Had another uncle in Italy shot in leg at Rapido River valley. Third uncle had half-track shot from underneath him in southern France. My aunt was bombed in East London by the Nazis. We need to get our shit together as a nation.

I was born raised and baptized in the Holy Catholic Church. This Catholic Polish girl ended up, for some reason ended up at Auschwitz. The Nazi female guard beat her with a switch. She could not speak German and was separated from her mother. The photographer, himself an inmate, never forget her. He recalls she beat her and beat her until sho stopped crying. They robbed the blood from her lips before the photos. I had an uncle shit at Kasserine Pass in 1942. He recovered in time for Omaha Beach. Had another uncle in Italy shot in leg at Rapido River valley. Third uncle had half-track shot from underneath him in southern France. My aunt was bombed in East London by the Nazis. We need to get our shit together as a nation.
Wear a mask, idiots

Mod Note: This is a WARNED post.. Do not Reply to it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born raised and baptized in the Holy Catholic Church. This Catholic Polish girl ended up, for some reason ended up at Auschwitz. The Nazi female guard beat her with a switch. She could not speak German and was separated from her mother. The photographer, himself an inmate, never forget her. He recalls she beat her and beat her until sho stopped crying. They robbed the blood from her lips before the photos. I had an uncle shit at Kasserine Pass in 1942. He recovered in time for Omaha Beach. Had another uncle in Italy shot in leg at Rapido River valley. Third uncle had half-track shot from underneath him in southern France. My aunt was bombed in East London by the Nazis. We need to get our shit together as a nation.
Wear a mask, idiots
Why???

I was born raised and baptized in the Holy Catholic Church. This Catholic Polish girl ended up, for some reason ended up at Auschwitz. The Nazi female guard beat her with a switch. She could not speak German and was separated from her mother. The photographer, himself an inmate, never forget her. He recalls she beat her and beat her until sho stopped crying. They wiped the blood from her lips before the photos. I had an uncle at Kasserine Pass in 1942. He recovered in time for Omaha Beach. Had another uncle in Italy shot in leg at Rapido River valley. Third uncle had half-track shot from underneath him in southern France. My aunt was bombed in East London by the Nazis. We need to get our shit together as a nation.

I was born raised and baptized with Windows operating system after the very first navigation OS of Apple home computer. This Catholic U.S Poorish 'girl' ended up, for some reason ended up at Au, fu*kwitz. The Strong Arm regime female guard beat 'her' with a switch. She could not speak Slow Microsoft and was separated from her mother. The photographer, himself an inmate, never forget her. He recalls she beat her and beat her until she stopped crying. They wiped the blood from her lips before the photos. I had an uncle and Kaspersky Protection in 2010. He recovered in time to get back to Omaha Nebraska. Had another uncle in Italy shot in leg at Rapid slowdown successions. Third uncle had half-track shot from underneath him in Southern France. My aunt was bombed in East Non Computer Savvy by these strong armers. we need to get our O.S together as a nation..

1596424921948.png
'i ougtha......'

iu

'okay.. one more prayer.. can't be too difficult'....

Who are you gonna call?

FTCLogo_465-new.png

iu

The Antitrust Laws

"...to protect the process of competition for the benefit of consumers, making sure there are strong incentives for businesses to operate efficiently, keep prices down, and keep quality up. "

iu

In Marxist thought, communist society or the communist system is the type of society and economic system postulated to emerge from technological advances in the productive forces, representing the ultimate goal of the political ideology of communism. A communist society is characterized by common ownership of the means of production with free access[1][2] to the articles of consumption and is classless and stateless,[3] implying the end of the exploitation of labour.[4][5]

Communism is a specific stage of socioeconomic development predicated upon a superabundance of material wealth, which is postulated to arise from advances in production technology and corresponding changes in the social relations of production. This would allow for distribution based on need and social relations based on freely-associated individuals.[4][6]

The term communist society should be distinguished from the Western concept of the communist state, the latter referring to a state ruled by a party which professes a variation of Marxism–Leninism

Communist society - Wikipedia

Communism (from Latin communis, 'common, universal')[1][2] is a far-left philosophical, social, political, economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of a communist society, namely a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money[3][4] and the state.[5][6]

Communism includes a variety of schools of thought which broadly include Marxism and anarcho-communism as well as the political ideologies grouped around both, all of which share the analysis that the current order of society stems from capitalism, its economic system and mode of production; that in this system there are two major social classes; that conflict between these two classes is the root of all problems in society;[7] and that this situation will ultimately be resolved through a social revolution.

The two classes are the proletariat (the working class), who make up the majority of the population within society, and who must work to survive; and the bourgeoisie (the capitalist class)—a small minority who derives profit from employing the working class through private ownership of the means of production. According to this analysis, revolution would put the working class in power and in turn establish social ownership of the means of production which is the primary element in the transformation of society towards communism.

Communism - Wikipedia

' a free market to keep the separation of classes '....

not 'common' ownership but more 'collective' (those in that percentile), ownership..

Paola Olivera
5 days ago
Twenty-five years and my life is still Trying to get up that great big hill of hope For a destination And I realized quickly when I knew I should That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man For whatever that means And so I cry sometimes When I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out What's in my head And I am feeling a little peculiar And so I wake in the morning And I step outside And I take a deep breath and I get real high And I scream at the top of my lungs What's going on? And I say, hey hey hey hey I said hey, what's going on? ooh, ooh ooh and I try, oh my god do I try I try all the time, in this institution And I pray, oh my god do I pray I pray every single day For a revolution And so I cry sometimes When I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out What's in my head And I am feeling a little peculiar And so I wake in the morning And I step outside And I take a deep breath and I get real high And I scream at the top of my lungs What's going on? And I say, hey hey hey hey I said hey, what's going on? Twenty-five years and my life is still Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
Show less

Last edited:
I prayed for her, but it turns out she's dead. That's 14 seconds of my life I'm never getting back.

Weirdest thread ever. The least of which is the hallucination that depravery in WW2 is a "current event".

Forum List

Back