Pray for the continuing good health of Justices Ginsburg and Breyer

A 7 - 2 conservative supreme court would be a catastrophe for this country

No, just for certain special interest groups, and progressive statist nanny busybodies.

If you are in a State that wants certain things like Abortion on Demand, SSM, Single payer healthcare, or things like that, get your State governments to mandate them

Hell, a strict constructionist court may even agree with Marijuana legalization people and toss the issue back to the States, same thing with sports gambling.

Wow...this is priceless. Justices Ginsburg and Breyer are getting older and their health is declining. so a Liberal asks for prayers for them.....NOT for THEIR sake. No, Libs don't give a damn about them, if they have to live 20 more years in agonizing suffering it's ok as long as they don't die until it is beneficial for Liberals - until a Democratic party President is elected again.

Shows the kind of caring Democrats hold for YOU.....your life, your pain and suffering, means nothing...but your vote means everything. :p (Which is why so many dead people vote 'Democrat'. :p)

That's....pathetic.

if there isn't a 'Ruth Watch' page there should be.....

Gee, I wonder who Scalia's replacement will be.

ted_cruz7-620x412.jpg

If so, I will laugh my arse off.

We can and will survive a Trump administration, regardless of his broken promises and scatter-brained policies.

What we must fear most of all is the destiny we'll face with the SCOTUS......

Scalia's (may he roast in peace along Lucifer's side) seat will be filled during the Trump term and we will have to rely on the sometime moderate decision of a Justice Kennedy for some sanity in what the Court adjudicates.

My biggest fear, however, is the death or retirement of Justices Ginsburg (83 years old) and Breyer (78 years old).......If those two are to be replaced, may the Lord have mercy on the eradication of our social (and economic) issues.
I think Ginsing and Bayer should take the same pilgrimage that Justice Scalia did. Then when they have a heart attack be cremated immediately without an autopsy and then can be replaced by Trump and 51% of the votes out of the house and senate, that Dirty Harry Reid started. Be funny as hell when the Democrats set the rules , now they will regret those rules.

No, just for certain special interest groups, and progressive statist nanny busybodies.

If you are in a State that wants certain things like Abortion on Demand, SSM, Single payer healthcare, or things like that, get your State governments to mandate them

Hell, a strict constructionist court may even agree with Marijuana legalization people and toss the issue back to the States, same thing with sports gambling.
Same thing with segregation, religious freedom, and all civil liberties right?

We can and will survive a Trump administration, regardless of his broken promises and scatter-brained policies.

Scalia's (may he roast in peace along Lucifer's side) seat will be filled during the Trump term and we will have to rely on the sometime moderate decision of a Justice Kennedy for some sanity in what the Court adjudicates.

My biggest fear, however, is the death or retirement of Justices Ginsburg (83 years old) and Breyer (78 years old).......If those two are to be replaced, may the Lord have mercy on the eradication of our social (and economic) issues.

15036486_1014965888612877_34570386378427817_n.jpg

Fear....desperation.....stupidity.....8 more years.... fear....you are an imbecile....

I hope they fucking die.

I will be nicer than they deserve. I hope they pass quietly in their sleep, the night before Trump takes office.

Well, that's a bit much.

Same thing with segregation, religious freedom, and all civil liberties right?

No, those are actually protected by the constitution. Plessey was just as bad of a decision as Roe and Obergfell, its just the direction of overreach was to let the States get away with murder in Plessey, and let the federal government get away with it in Roe and Obergfell.

If you wanted more compassion, you vile lefties shouldn't have spent the last year spewing vile lies about us.

You've well earned every slur...........

No, we did not.

You and yours lied and lied and lied. If you expected us to forget about that, you were misled.

Trump is no fucking Hitler. He did not win because of the "white supremacist Vote" or any such nonsense.

Those was vile lies to smear good people with.

If you had any decency, you would be ashamed.

Always do!

I hope they fucking die.

I will be nicer than they deserve. I hope they pass quietly in their sleep, the night before Trump takes office.

Well, that's a bit much.

Really?

These assholes have done NOTHING for the last year, other than slander us.

In large numbers constantly.

With the most vile of slurs, over and over again.

Are you under the impression that they didn't mean it? DO you think they will be nicer the next time around?

If they had won, do you think they would be reaching across the divide to heal the wounds? Or do you think they would be defining new levels of gloating and vindictiveness?

Gee, I wonder who Scalia's replacement will be.

ted_cruz7-620x412.jpg

If so, I will laugh my arse off.

To old.

Trump needs to find a twenty year old conservative law student. From a family with a deep history of members living to be 100.

Forum List

Back