Pray Against Day of Rage

There will only be an Islamic terrorist sniper atop the buildings if God wills it
Did you get a KJV Bible yet, OS? It would be a great blessing to me if you would at least commit to reading a chapter of Proverbs a day and one Psalm. Thank you.
The KJV bible is an English translation, correct?
The KJV Holy Bible is the correct translation.

The other translations are based on the corrupted Alexandrian text and should not be used. Even if a Bible were to be based on the Textus Receptus while the words are not exact to the KJV Holy Bible it would be of no use as the Word of God cannot be altered and yet in order to get a copyright for a translation other than KJV Holy Bible you must change 10% of the original content by copyright law.

If you are reading any other translation than the KJV Holy Bible you are not reading the Holy Bible.

OP is about Day of Rage, Dot. Stay on topic. Thank you.
Then why did you go on about the KJV of the bible?
I was responding to Luddly's confusion about King James. It wasn't a discussion about the KJV Holy Bible per se. But in order to establish the facts the history of King James had to be discussed. As God has answered the prayers of the righteous to stop the Day of Rage this thread has reached its conclusion. Thanks for reading!

p.s. if you are referring to my question to OS asking if he had bought one yet, that is my perogative. It is my thread.

Last edited:
There will only be an Islamic terrorist sniper atop the buildings if God wills it
Did you get a KJV Bible yet, OS? It would be a great blessing to me if you would at least commit to reading a chapter of Proverbs a day and one Psalm. Thank you.

The other translations are based on the corrupted Alexandrian text and should not be used. Even if a Bible were to be based on the Textus Receptus while the words are not exact to the KJV Holy Bible it would be of no use as the Word of God cannot be altered and yet in order to get a copyright for a translation other than KJV Holy Bible you must change 10% of the original content by copyright law.

If you are reading any other translation than the KJV Holy Bible you are not reading the Holy Bible.
So...what about all the "christians" who don't speak English? What is THEIR correct version of the bible?

The Greek translations are closer to Hebrew then the Latin...

The Day of Rage protesters in Pittsburgh numbered only a small handful of kids in Guy Fawkes masks. lol

So...what about all the "christians" who don't speak English? What is THEIR correct version of the bible?
Helllloooooooo?

Forum List

Back