Powerful testimony by a survivor of the Communist takeover of Cuba

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
My state of Oregon wants to confiscate our guns?!?!?!!? NOT if this man has anything to say about it: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ABw6IMKn0]COMMUNISM SURVIVOR BLASTS SALEM GUN GRABBERS: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FREEDOM IS!" - YouTube[/ame]

He's right. Communism in Cuba as it really is. Not sugar coated. Look at the poverty in Cuba. You want some of that? Look at the oppression in Cuba? Is that what Americans are looking forward to? People spying on you? Turning you in for speaking against the government & having your family taken away? Is this the attraction to Communism or have Americans been sold a version of pseudo communism that in reality does not exist?

You see, the reality of Communism is that Communists have murdered more men, women and children then both Nazism and Islam combined together. The death toll is staggering - do Americans want the lives of North Korean people who are starving to death? I find it hard to imagine Americans waking up each morning thinking, Gee! I can't wait until Communism takes over my rights a little more so I can live under more regulations, more laws, I can be paid less, so they can take over the responsibility of my raising my own children, take away my property.... Can you imagine any real Amerians wishing that? I can't. That is why communism takes on the cover of front organizations. Because they know if they showed you the real thing you'd never go for it. * Notice in his testimony he says these people came in who called themselves Democrats...but were Communists......

- Jeri

Last edited:
Kinda hard to argue with a guy who's been there.
Of course libs will say it could never happen here. Even though it already has.
And what about future generations? Once the guns are gone I wouldnt expect the gov to do anything right at first. They'd wait until the next generation,the one that grows up without their second amendment rights.
Baby steps...before you know it you're screwed.

Forum List

Back