”Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.”

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
So, will the Democrats fall to the same trevails as the republicans who ruled absolutely with control of the WH and Congress for 6 years? I say they will and in 8 years we will see the Democrats lose control in similar fashion as the republicans.

It is all part of a political cycle. I only hope the country will survive as the cycles continue.

Last edited:
Yes. They always do. Then the country in eight years will be begging for a Republican President.

With people like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in power of the Democratic party, they're doomed to fail. If Obama wants a legacy, he's going to have to put an end to those two. HE needs to be the leader of the Democratic party and not let them control his every move.

I dont think this man is corruptable.

Many will say he is on non exsistant evidence , of that I have no doubt.

So, will the Democrats fall to the same trevails as the republicans who ruled absolutely with control of the WH and Congress for 6 years? I say they will and in 8 years we will see the Democrats lose control in similar fashion as the republicans.

It is all part of a political cycle. I only hope the country will survive as the cycles continue.

I'm not so sure-----there are so many rules that only apply when it's convenient that the absolute power thingy but get conveniently forgotten. :lol:
Groups that crush their enemies often start feeding on their own.

It was the American people who did the crushing last night.

The turnout on both sides speaks very well of the future of our democracy.

I don't think Obama himself is corruptable or will fall to the perils of a party consumed by power but the Democratic party is certainly capable of such failings. I wish that it does not happen but I feel it is a fateful end.

A few may fail the test and if I have anything to do with it they will be heaved out on their asses at the nearest opportunity.

This is one of the pay offs of having a shit load of new voters of all stripes.

Unlike the Bush admin Obama will restore the DOJ to a true arm of the Law that will prosecute people who do this shit.

Will you stop calling it a democracy already? You had your ass handed to you on that subject, yet you continue to make yourself look like a fucking moron.

Will you stop calling it a democracy already? You had your ass handed to you on that subject, yet you continue to make yourself look like a fucking moron.

Have you had your meds today. Don't tell me the nurse was late once again!

And just who did they crush TM, traitors ? Un-patriotic people ? Look how quickly and easily the old shoe fits you foot. It didn't take a day.

Have you had your meds today. Don't tell me the nurse was late once again!

My meds? You're confusing me with RGS.

This country is not a democracy. That is not how we are governed. The majority does not rule.

If that were true, Gore would have been president in 2000.

I think you need to read the constitution.

Forum List

Back