Potentially life-threatening health scare on the rise in Virginia as Department of Health, CDC issue warning

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Potentially life-threatening health scare on the rise in Virginia as Department of Health, CDC issue warning

''AGS is also known as the 'red-meat allergy' or the 'tick bite meat allergy'

Previously...

Bioethicist Suggests Re-Engineering Humans To Become Allergic To Meat

“There’s this thing called the lone star tick where if it bites you, you will become allergic to meat…That’s something we can do through human engineering. We can kind of possibly address really big world problems through human engineering.”

Noooo...they wouldn't do that. Would they? lol...

I dunno. If what they got away with during that whole COVID thing is of any significance, I wouldn't put it beyond them to test the waters to see what they can get away with.

Previously...

“There’s this thing called the lone star tick where if it bites you, you will become allergic to meat…That’s something we can do through human engineering. We can kind of possibly address really big world problems through human engineering.”

I dunno. If what they got away with during that whole COVID thing is of any significance, I wouldn't put it beyond them to test the waters to see what they can get away with.

You can almost hear the flush of this thread being sent to Conspiracies

Previously...

One of my brothers got it several years ago. He was not a happy camper. He had a lot more issues than an aversion to red meat with it, but that was one of them. It mostly left him with a smorgasbord of coming and going neurological issues and left him exhausted. He was sick for about 6 months and then just exhausted but functioning for another 6 before he turned the corner. It took him about 2 years as best as I can recall to put it completely behind him.

The Lone Star Tick vectors Heartland virus, which causes severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome (SFTS). Heartland bandavirus has been fatal in the US. It links to Dabie bandavirus, which is the link to the first human to publish the genome of SARS2, Beijing CDC's Yong-Zhen Zhang.

Dabieshan virus is also called Huaiyangshan virus because it was first found in a farmer in Hubei Province, northeast of Wuhan, where the Dabieshan range stretches along the Hubei border.

Heartland Virus

Dabie Virus
'Ref. #8 Zhang, YZ.'

Previously...

aaaaaaaaaa.png

Forum List

Back