Potential Threats Israel Faces

The biggest threat to Israel is having its purse strings cut.

Or should I say, apron strings.

Check out Blunts Bill on way to Pres. Obama.

The biggest threat to Israel is Israel's Zionism.

The biggest threat to Israel is Israel's Zionism

Right on. And who said penelope is an imbecile? "The biggest threat to Israel is Israel's Zionism." Leave it to those Zionists in Israel to keep on fueling this endless conflict with peace offerings to Palestinians, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians can remain in Israel to kill Israelis. Want peace? This entire Zionist agenda has to go. When will those Zionists in Israel ever learn to treat the Palestinians with the love, justice & respect their own Arab bvrothers in Arab countries have given them? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The biggest threat to Israel is Israel's Zionism

Right on. And who said penelope is an imbecile? "The biggest threat to Israel is Israel's Zionism." Leave it to those Zionists in Israel to keep on fueling this endless conflict with peace offerings to Palestinians, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians can remain in Israel to kill Israelis. Want peace? This entire Zionist agenda has to go. When will those Zionists in Israel ever learn to treat the Palestinians with the love, justice & respect their own Arab bvrothers in Arab countries have given them? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Amen!

I wonder how the Palestinians would fare if their purse strings were cut. ?

Do they get money, millions, from the evangelicals too? I wonder how their tourist industry is going? The US gives much more to Israel than them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back