Posthaste: Majority of Canadians say they can no longer keep up with inflation

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Put a fork in Canada. I don't want any of the Canadian shill stooges on this site to blame me, I was an asset which the creepy ones turned into a liability.

Low performing creepy undercover cops and their dumb kids do well here. So do their political patsy benefactors and government bureaucrats. The rest of us?

Canada, not much different from the economy or system in Russia...

53 per cent of respondents in an Angus Reid poll say their finances are being overtaken by the rising costs of everything from gas to groceries

The Bank of Canada’s efforts yesterday to tame inflation by raising interest rates couldn’t come soon enough for a majority of Canadians who say they can no longer keep up with the cost of living.

According to a poll from the Angus Reid Institute released this week, 53 per cent of respondents say their finances are being overtaken by the rising costs of almost every staple of daily life, from gasoline to groceries to housing.

That comes as the consumer price index pierced through the five per cent mark in January, rising 5.1 per cent year over year for the first time since September 1991.

The surging inflation rate is translating into higher bills at the grocery store as food prices climb. Prices in January rose 6.5 per cent compared to 5.7 per cent in December, marking the biggest jump since May 2009, Statistics Canada data show.

Would getting rid of Trudeau start the process to recovery?

No. This is a nationwide failure. We have big police unions and government rackets at all levels.

In Ontario, once the pandemic hit we all learned how poor our healthcare system was run. Then we were fully reminded by the sheer horrors we learned from our long term healthcare residents when part-time, temp workers just left these residents to die in their own bodily fluids.

This has been a long time coming, I've been telling you all that America props up our system, we don't innovate. We are as corrupt at Russia is and even less innovative.

No. This is a nationwide failure. We have big police unions and government rackets at all levels.

In Ontario, once the pandemic hit we all learned how poor our healthcare system was run. Then we were fully reminded by the sheer horrors we learned from our long term healthcare residents when part-time, temp workers just left these residents to die in their own bodily fluids.

This has been a long time coming, I've been telling you all that America props up our system, we don't innovate. We are as corrupt at Russia is and even less innovative.
And Trudeau bears no responsibility for that?

America is also in the toilet, and we can directly link the vast majority of our woes to our CHEATED IN illegitimate senile babbling buffoon usurper in the white house.

Put a fork in Canada. I don't want any of the Canadian shill stooges on this site to blame me, I was an asset which the creepy ones turned into a liability.

Low performing creepy undercover cops and their dumb kids do well here. So do their political patsy benefactors and government bureaucrats. The rest of us?

Canada, not much different from the economy or system in Russia...

53 per cent of respondents in an Angus Reid poll say their finances are being overtaken by the rising costs of everything from gas to groceries

The Bank of Canada’s efforts yesterday to tame inflation by raising interest rates couldn’t come soon enough for a majority of Canadians who say they can no longer keep up with the cost of living.

According to a poll from the Angus Reid Institute released this week, 53 per cent of respondents say their finances are being overtaken by the rising costs of almost every staple of daily life, from gasoline to groceries to housing.

That comes as the consumer price index pierced through the five per cent mark in January, rising 5.1 per cent year over year for the first time since September 1991.

The surging inflation rate is translating into higher bills at the grocery store as food prices climb. Prices in January rose 6.5 per cent compared to 5.7 per cent in December, marking the biggest jump since May 2009, Statistics Canada data show.
Who can? Gas or food .

And Trudeau bears no responsibility for that?

America is also in the toilet, and we can directly link the vast majority of or our woes to our CHEATED IN illegitimate senile babbling buffoon usurper in the white house.

Policies of multiple governments and leaders are responsible for this over decades.

We have the second highest expat % in the world. In short, our best and brightest leave Canada in droves. It used to be doctors and nurses to America, now it's scientists, A.I and programmers to Japan, China, Germany and America. Those who stay are poor or persecuted or government lackeys at one level or another.

I've always said that if Japan were located where Canada is, their economy would be multiple times what ours is. They innovate and provide consumer products, Canada has kept itself in the Dark Ages with a fully unaccountable system of abusers. This will never be changed.

This reality is contributing to your failures as well as you view us as an "ally" and place blind faith when you side with our governments.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
There's probably not a capitalist country left that doesn't have people complaining about inflation, except perhaps China where the capitalist system shares the wealth of the country.

Statistical evidence on Canada still indicates that we are still much closer to the top on quality of life, freedoms, and other social programs that favour our people's wellbeing.

There's probably no need to quote all the proof again, as most would be well awared of it by now.
But I will later if asked.

There's probably not a capitalist country left that doesn't have people complaining about inflation, except perhaps China where the capitalist system shares the wealth of the country.

Statistical evidence on Canada still indicates that we are still much closer to the top on quality of life, freedoms, and other social programs that favour our people's wellbeing.

There's probably no need to quote all the proof again, as most would be well awared of it by now.

You are a parody of a Moscow general in 1989 advising their people of how good they have it.

Those of us who live here know how it is "on the ground", even worse for the next generation, who I tried to reach out to in various social media to tell them "as one who was persecuted, you will be sorry if you don't demand changes to this system (or leave it when the better opportunity arises)".

Now, homes in Toronto and Vancouver are some of the most overpriced in the world while wages don't improve. We are the most non-mortgage indebted country in the world with little future prospects to speak of, last in the G20 in Access to Justice. People are quitting their jobs as it cost too much for them to travel to them due to gas prices and small, part time, temp wages.

We will be welcoming these same Russian oligarchs back asap or turning our head the other way out of desperation for ANY foreign cash injection. Book it. Give it a few months once the heat cools down.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You are infatuated with China. Perhaps the sluggish economy has something to do
with low inflation in China.

Forum List

Back