Post your accent or a video of you

Seriously.

Take the stairs instead of the elevator.

Cut out heavily processed foods.

Stick to lots of greens and legumes. Cut down on meat..limit it to twice a week. And go for poultry and fish.

You will drop that weight.

as crazy as it sounds but you are quiete Close. around 320 IBS
You should check out this thread about my weight loss. No pills, drugs, insane workout regimen. No calorie counting, no weighing of food.

It's all about WHAT you eat:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ho-lost-40-pounds-eating-primal-anything.html

i lost 20 kg (40 Pounds) in two months. i had 154 kg but dropped to 134, i gained 10 back. so i dropped 10kg in the end which is 20 pounds

hey guy ,

You are a decent enough looking guy who could be more so if you got into a healthier lifestyle.

I have never had problems with people who are big and some of the best human beings I have ever known were big people.

As much as I loved them just like they were I still begged them to eat and live healthier because it would keep them arround longer for me to enjoy.

I still to this day get a pang in my heart when I think of one of my favorite male comedic actors.

John Candy was a massive talent and if he could have lived healthier I would still be able to enjoy watching him do his thing.

Candy to me was one handsome man.

He could have played top leading roles if he had lived healthier.

Either way I thought he was a beautiful man inside and out.

Dont let these evil spirited people here shove their hate down your thorat.

Ignore the negative post in this thread.

they are worthless to you.

There are many here who seek NOTHING out of life but to try and bask in the idea that they made a human being feel bad today.

That is simple evil and this world contains some people who dont have anything to offer this world except simple evil.

take care of yourself.

Make sure your life is long and as full of as much goodness as you can muster.

a beautiful heart outweights a beautiful face every time.

You should check out this thread about my weight loss. No pills, drugs, insane workout regimen. No calorie counting, no weighing of food.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ho-lost-40-pounds-eating-primal-anything.html

i lost 20 kg (40 Pounds) in two months. i had 154 kg but dropped to 134, i gained 10 back. so i dropped 10kg in the end which is 20 pounds

Why are you talking about kg's when you have your location listed as US of A? We use pounds here, not the metric system.

Are you a liar as well fat?

exercise is the best way to loose weight !

hey guy, You are a decent enough looking guy who could be more so if you got into a healthier lifestyle.

I have never had problems with people who are big...

Ya, and there she is inquiringmind, your dream date truthdoesntmatter...

tm_zps9209c347.jpg

i have a Video
MVI 1620 - YouTube

but you can upload only your speech too, for example on Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

You ask in the video if you are good looking. Speaking as one hetero male to what I assume is another, you have a handsome face and would probably be attractive to women without the weight. You also have a kind voice which would go a long way with the women.

Hope that helps.

Why are you talking about kg's when you have your location listed as US of A? We use pounds here, not the metric system.

Are you a liar as well fat?

I suspect you are correct, it is not really him and he hijacked this guys photo's to make a mockery.

Forum List

Back