Post something nice about the person above you

Kagom

Jan 16, 2006
Vicksburg, MS
The title is self-explanatory. No flaming, just say something that's nice and true about the person above you.

Cocky, while you are sometimes just that, you are always logical and to the point.

Kagom,

You've always seemed polite and intelligent whenever we've interacted.

Cocky is probably one of THE best debaters I have ever come across. Intelligent, articulate, and doesn't succumb to deflection, flaming or nastiness. He just calmly makes his opponent look like an uneducated fool.

Cocky is probably one of THE best debaters I have ever come across. Intelligent, articulate, and doesn't succumb to deflection, flaming or nastiness. He just calmly makes his opponent look like an uneducated fool.
Couldn't agree more.

GunnyL: You're direct and to the point. I like that. It's a damn good trait.

Gunny is always direct and usually humorous too. He gives good vibes!

Kathianne,

I've noticed that you are quite passionate about and loyal to your friends (tattoo-thingy, remember?) I admire that kind of friendship. And despite rumors to the contrary, you are a fairly moderate, mild-spoken poster - balanced even.

Kathianne,

I've noticed that you are quite passionate about and loyal to your friends (tattoo-thingy, remember?) I admire that kind of friendship. And despite rumors to the contrary, you are a fairly moderate, mild-spoken poster - balanced even.

Thank you! Same in return for certain.

GunnyL,

I just wish you'd be a little more clear and specific when you state your opinions. Sometimes I just can't seem to figure out where you stand on the issues.

(LOL! Had to do it, mate! In a world populated by indecisive people, and governed by political expediency, there's NO mistaking where you stand on an issue. Semper fi! Carry on.)

Well…Errr… mmmph… Uh… How about – No. Hey, this person is so nic…naw. Shucks. I try, but I just can’t do it! I can’t come up with anything. Waaaa.

MtnBiker :clap2: is one of the nicest and most forthright members on USMB. He rarely, (Psycho) goes after a poster personally, just not his style. Most of us could take a lesson from him.

Well…Errr… mmmph… Uh… How about – No. Hey, this person is so nic…naw. Shucks. I try, but I just can’t do it! I can’t come up with anything. Waaaa.

When you actually put an effort into making an intellectual statement, you succeed. Now if you could work on making such events more frequent....

New Topics

Forum List

Back