Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Who gives a fuck what the 16 year old was. Immediately take the focus off the sexual predator and place it on the victim right? I mean at least when he is one of your heroes.

Fucking disgusting.

Typical of the left though.

So it is the 'left' who celebrates Elvis?

The only issue I have with this hysterical thread is the blatant hypocrisy.

1) No one knows for certain whether Milk ever had sex with a minor- anyone who could answer that has been dead over 30 years.
2) It has been widely known that Elvis started dating Priscilla when she was 14 years old- and Priscilla has confirmed that they were sexual by the time he brought her from Germany to his home in Memphis when she was 16.
3) No one objects to Elvis' stamp- and literally millions go to Graceland to see his home.

Is there a double standard for gays versus straights or if you sell enough records, then messing around with a 14 year old is okay?
You just admitted he didn't mess with her until she was of legal age. Not unheard of in the deep south. And yes, people do see homosexuals differently and always will. But mostly you missed the point that Elvis was a big factor in American culture. He wasn't honored or martyred for his sex life.

Milk didn't change a damn thing. Carter and Reagan swayed more people than he did, I'm sure. It's all about political correctness.

Clearly people disagree with you.

Face it- you only care because Milk was gay- and was fighting for gay rights.

Clearly people disagree with you.

Face it- you only care because Milk was gay- and was fighting for gay rights.
Clearly people disagree with you. Face it, you only care because Milk is gay.

LOL..... since there is no thread objecting to Elvis being on a postage stamp....I can't comment on the hypocrisy of those who oppose Elvis on a stamp while supporting Milk.

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?
Harvey_Milk_Stamp_Cong.jpg

You hateful piece of homophobic shit.

Why don't you people just crawl back into your vile little cave.

Why do we honor an adult that had an inappropriate relationship with a child?

There is no evidence we honor anyone who had an inappropriate relationship with a child.

Milk had an inappropriate relationship with a 16 year old, in a biography from one of Milk's close friends and beloved, honor and trusted LGBT journalist wrote about it in his biography of Milk. I don't see a reason he would lie and not many in the LGBT community disputed it.

So, I am in line to believe it is true. You got something different?

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?

There is no evidence we honor anyone who had an inappropriate relationship with a child.

Milk had an inappropriate relationship with a 16 year old, in a biography from one of Milk's close friends and beloved, honor and trusted LGBT journalist wrote about it in his biography of Milk. I don't see a reason he would lie and not many in the LGBT community disputed it.

His biography never says that they had sex- its pure speculation.

Now if we did speculate about inappropriate sexual relations and stamps- then there are a number of people who should not be on stamps- and Elvis is the one I keep coming back to.

Who gives a fuck what the 16 year old was. Immediately take the focus off the sexual predator and place it on the victim right? I mean at least when he is one of your heroes.

Fucking disgusting.

Typical of the left though.

So it is the 'left' who celebrates Elvis?

The only issue I have with this hysterical thread is the blatant hypocrisy.

1) No one knows for certain whether Milk ever had sex with a minor- anyone who could answer that has been dead over 30 years.
2) It has been widely known that Elvis started dating Priscilla when she was 14 years old- and Priscilla has confirmed that they were sexual by the time he brought her from Germany to his home in Memphis when she was 16.
3) No one objects to Elvis' stamp- and literally millions go to Graceland to see his home.

Is there a double standard for gays versus straights or if you sell enough records, then messing around with a 14 year old is okay?
You just admitted he didn't mess with her until she was of legal age. Not unheard of in the deep south. And yes, people do see homosexuals differently and always will. But mostly you missed the point that Elvis was a big factor in American culture. He wasn't honored or martyred for his sex life.

So...Elvis, a much older man, supposedly didn't mess with her until she was 16 - and that was ok. Milk, a much older man, supposedly didn't mess with his boyfriend, until he was 16, and that is not ok.

I don't get it.

Harvey Milk isn't honored for his sex life, but for what some see as a contribution to gay rights. Whether or not you agree it merits a stamp is something else, but it's not about his sex life.
You don't get it because yo don't read. I said it was legal with Elvis, you see OK. I didn't make the laws, I am not responsible for anything but my own words. So slow down and read...it was legal if Priscilla was 16 in Mississippi. Not illegal. How hard is that? The legislators decided it was OK. That's all you need to absorb. You can disagree but that has no bearing on the legalities.

Milk didn't change a damn thing. Carter and Reagan swayed more people than he did, I'm sure. It's all about political correctness.

Personally, I think your rational is very faux. People are outraged NOT because it's "illegal" but because it's "immoral". IF it's a gay guy. The title here says it all. Milk is labeled a sexual predator, a pedophile, etc. Presley is defended. In both cases - the minor is 16...though Prisilla was 14 when he he started on her. If he were gay - he would be accused of "grooming" her.

Harvey Milk

Now if we did speculate about inappropriate sexual relations and stamps- then there are a number of people who should not be on stamps- and Elvis is the one I keep coming back to.

Elvis had an inappropriate relationship with a child. Two wrongs don't make a right.

not one of ours.....just sayin....

He was on an American postage stamp.
yea this one.....his surrender at Saratoga....but he did not have a commemorative himself.....nice try though....

4c8596c838c9d498b000d5fab25d2c2ea657588e.gif

That was very informative.
hey thanks....glad i can set you straight....:thup:

Your welcome. We both learned something.
i did not learn anything i did not already know....i have been around stamps for 33 years.....

TED NUGENT

tednugentted_the_hunter.jpg

Ted Nugent admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. CourtneyLove had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old. I guess we know what he meant about young Pele being his "muse." When TeD Nugent got "Cat Scratch Fever," we can safely assume the cat wasn't old enough to drive, much less drink.
is he on or getting a stamp in the future?.....i dont think so,he doesnt fit the criteria.....

Elvis had an inappropriate relationship with a child. Two wrongs don't make a right.

In general I agree with you.

The issue I have is two fold
a) There is no actual evidence that Milk had an inappropriate relationship with a child- both of the people who would have known have been dead for some 30 years- so it is speculation.
b) The outrage of this thread is purely because Milk was a) gay and b) is being honored for promoting Civil Rights for homosexuals.

Most of the people in this thread who are so 'outraged' about Milk, have suddenly no opinion when it comes to a heterosexual icon Elvis being pointed out as being honored on a stamp and having his sexual activities confirmed by Priscilla.

If we want to limit issuing stamps to people who are suspected of having sexually inappropriate relationships- then we should eliminate lots of people- from Milk to Elvis to Thomas Jefferson.

I just never see the issue come up EXCEPT for Milk.

He was on an American postage stamp.
yea this one.....his surrender at Saratoga....but he did not have a commemorative himself.....nice try though....

i did not learn anything i did not already know....i have been around stamps for 33 years.....

Then why did you say he wasn't on an American stamp?

Then why did you say he wasn't on an American stamp?
we were talking about individuals having their own commemorative stamps,were we not?.....not a stamp commemorating a historical happening and this guy happened to be one in the crowd.....

Something must be in the water in San Francisco.

S.F. MAYOR’S CONSULTANT ALLEGEDLY HAD SHOCKING CHILD RAPE VIDEOS

Details revealed in the arrest of Enrique Pearce, 41, a campaign consultant who up until a week ago was making $5,000 a month working for San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee, indicate that Pearce allegedly owned photos and videos of infants and young children being raped and sexually violated, including photos he allegedly took himself of young boys.
Deputy District Attorney Alexis Fasteaus said that the children were unaware they were being photographed, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Fasteau revealed that law enforcement had started investigating Pearce after another man reported chatting online with someone using the screen name “redentice” who wrote “sharing a boy with another man is really hot.” She also said that Pearce had 4,902 images on one of his laptop computers; over 600 included minors engaged in sexual conduct, at least 10 showed “prepubescent minors” under the age of 12, and many photos apparently showed men hurting children.

S.F. Mayor s Consultant Allegedly Had Shocking Child Rape Videos - Breitbart

Forum List

Back