Post-debate polls: Biden up by 5 in Florida, 7 in Pennsylvania

Just like all the other polls.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

I'd be surprised if Trump lost Florida.

But if he loses Florida, he's lost the election. This is a state he should win.
Trump has to hold almost all the states he won in 2016
Biden has multiple paths to victory

Trump losing Florida would almost ensure a loss

That sounds so familiar.

Where did I hear that before.....

Trump had to pitch a perfect game to win in 2016. Everything had to go his way.

Like filling an inside straight in poker. It can be done but it is not a winning strategy

The dems have still not fiqured out that you cant run bad candidates and riot while keeping the average voter happy

And the Party of the Rump hasn't figured out that you can't keep trying to drive the country into a Fascist/Dictator Government while feeding the fires of the Looting and Rioting.

What the fuck are you talking about ?

The fact that Portland Antifa can't contain itself is NOT Trumps fault.

You really do bend over for terrorists, don't you.

Antifa? I want names. I demand central organizations. I only hear you characters use it as your own personal boogey man. Facts, Facts. Proof and all that stuff that you ignore. Until then, you hanging every word generated by the GRU and QAnon doesn't mean anything other than you are into conspiracy theories.

You are denying that people in Portland are attacking the Federal Courthouse in Portland ?

Really ?

Those are all ghosts ?

If you want names, why don't you go ask them yourself. They seem bent on not giving them (that is why the fucking cowards wear masks).

So this shit isn't happening ?

Would you stop this crap. When the fireworks started, Didn't you hear someone yelling, "This Way, This Way" as he was marshalling the Protesters away from it? The Rioters were NOT Protesters in any way.

And if the Anitifa exists, why has none of them been arrested? Yet there are 4 extreme rtwingers that have been arrested for rioting that they know of. And don't insult us by denying that.

Again, if Antifa really exists as a group, give us names. You make a claim based what the Russian GRU tells you to but you can't back it up with fact. Now is your chance. Names,we need names. So far, you have provided bupkus. Since you made the claim, it's up to YOU to provide the proof. I can't provide proof on your lie.

Rioters exist.

They have existed.

If I incorrectly called them Antifa, then I withdraw that label.

They (the rioters) still exist.

And your fucking stupid statement about Brownhshirts is still just as fucking stupid.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

Like filling an inside straight in poker. It can be done but it is not a winning strategy

The dems have still not fiqured out that you cant run bad candidates and riot while keeping the average voter happy

And the Party of the Rump hasn't figured out that you can't keep trying to drive the country into a Fascist/Dictator Government while feeding the fires of the Looting and Rioting.

Antifa? I want names. I demand central organizations. I only hear you characters use it as your own personal boogey man. Facts, Facts. Proof and all that stuff that you ignore. Until then, you hanging every word generated by the GRU and QAnon doesn't mean anything other than you are into conspiracy theories.

You are denying that people in Portland are attacking the Federal Courthouse in Portland ?

Really ?

Those are all ghosts ?

If you want names, why don't you go ask them yourself. They seem bent on not giving them (that is why the fucking cowards wear masks).

Would you stop this crap. When the fireworks started, Didn't you hear someone yelling, "This Way, This Way" as he was marshalling the Protesters away from it? The Rioters were NOT Protesters in any way.

And if the Anitifa exists, why has none of them been arrested? Yet there are 4 extreme rtwingers that have been arrested for rioting that they know of. And don't insult us by denying that.

Again, if Antifa really exists as a group, give us names. You make a claim based what the Russian GRU tells you to but you can't back it up with fact. Now is your chance. Names,we need names. So far, you have provided bupkus. Since you made the claim, it's up to YOU to provide the proof. I can't provide proof on your lie.

Rioters exist.

They have existed.

And your fucking stupid statement about Brownhshirts is still just as fucking stupid.

Yes, Rioters do exist. But they are not from the local community. Nor are the instigators.

And the Brownshirts come in many flavors. Some are Federal Agents sent in operating outside the local laws while others are sent under the table that were just egged on by Rump. Both add to the length and the intensity of the Riots. So it's a lot of factors and almost all of them are not of local origin. Some are Government Agents, some are extremist Rightwing while some are extemist Left Wing. But the results end up being the same. The gas gets thrown on the fire.

‘Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in the two largest swing states in next month’s election, Florida and Pennsylvania, according to the first reliable public polls conducted after the candidates’ debate earlier this week.

The surveys, from The New York Times and Siena College, show Biden with slight but consistent edges in the two states: He leads Trump by 5 points in Florida, 47 percent to 42 percent, and 7 points in Pennsylvania, 49 percent to 42 percent.

Biden’s leads are within each poll’s margin of error, but taken together point to an advantage for the Democratic nominee. The surveys were conducted Wednesday through Friday, after the debate in Cleveland on Tuesday but mostly before Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis early Friday morning.

Neither the Times nor Siena broke out results by day, but pollster and journalist Nate Cohn wrote on the Times’ website that data provided “modest evidence of a shift in favor of … Biden in interviews on Friday,” including in a still-ongoing survey in Arizona that will be released later.’

The Arizona survey will be interesting.
Another fake poll, just like the poll favoring Biden that was posted and pulled on USMB a few minutes ago. No sampling given for this one but the previous one did. The poll was over sampled by 15% likely democrat voters. Polls are manipulated all the time so unless the sampling is fair and equal, It's statistically useless.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

Really ?

Those are all ghosts ?

Rioters exist.

They have existed.

Yes, Rioters do exist. But they are not from the local community. Nor are the instigators.

And the Brownshirts come in many flavors. Some are Federal Agents sent in operating outside the local laws while others are sent under the table that were just egged on by Rump. Both add to the length and the intensity of the Riots. So it's a lot of factors and almost all of them are not of local origin. Some are Government Agents, some are extremist Rightwing while some are extemist Left Wing. But the results end up being the same. The gas gets thrown on the fire.

Claims by the left that the riots are being caused by Federal Agents or rightwing extremists are nothing more than a smoke screen. You know damn well that it's Antifa and Black Lives Matter that are behind these violent protests.

View attachment 396585

View attachment 396586

That sounds so familiar.

Really ?

Those are all ghosts ?

Rioters exist.

They have existed.

Claims by the left that the riots are being caused by Federal Agents or rightwing extremists are nothing more than a smoke screen. You know damn well that it's Antifa and Black Lives Matter that are behind these violent protests.

Keep in mind.....

November 3rd........the only poll that matters.

Forum List

Back