Post a song you like but of a genre which you dislike or you aren't fan

I usually dislike Metal or Hard Rock because of its connotations with Satanism and Black Gothic etc. but I like the Band Saxon

Nice thread idea, Mortimer. I dislike almost all Rap quite a bit, but I DO like both "Funky Cold Medina" and "Wild Thing" by Ton Loc. They both have a REAL HEAVY bass sound, almost like a heavy metal bass sound. I REALLY like that.

I usually dislike Metal or Hard Rock because of its connotations with Satanism and Black Gothic etc. but I like the Band Saxon

I generally hate God-rock but I do like that I Can Only Imagine song.

Rap was great when it was light and creative alot of it even wasn't all that negative ...today its all money,hoes,violence ,and slinging rock .....zzzzz

Hillbillies , east germans , saudi arabians rap today
It should of died out 2 decades ago

I see you southern crackas in yer pickups blasting the jungle drums...

I dont know much of the new at all ...for like the last 25 years atleast

It all went sour in the 90s It's all biggies fault

My friend likes EDM, so does my ex and my kid.

I think it is a snooze fest.

I think Daft Punk is tolerable enough though.

Rap was great when it was light and creative alot of it even wasn't all that negative ...today its all money,hoes,violence ,and slinging rock .....zzzzz

Rap is the best genre. It has many sub genres. The popular rap you hear is what whites pay the most for so thats what the record companies push. There is some underground rap that should be on the radio but they only want music that glorifies killing, degrading women, and slinging crack.

Rap is the best genre. It has many sub genres. The popular rap you hear is what whites pay the most for so thats what the record companies push. There is some underground rap that should be on the radio but they only want music that glorifies killing, degrading women, and slinging crack.

You don't know shit.....:shutupsmiley:

I never claimed to know you. What made you think I knew you?

I never claimed to know you. What made you think I knew you?

I don't think you no anything at all....oblivious to life's realities....unable to subscribe to the facts as they are.....like a two year old...whining and crying constantly....you think your plight in life is worse than every white man alive...and you are a fool to even think that...I call you out as no better than a 1945 KKK hater....I don't care what you think about anything because to me you are pure scum....and I have no use for agitator scum like you....

Forum List

Back