Possible Pay to Play

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I so wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

The article reports that normally about 30% of those appointments are friends of the president. trump has exceeded that. 50% of those appointments by trump are his friends.

This person didn't get confirmed but it's interesting that the person didn't pay the half million either. His appointment was stuck in committees. He paid 100 grand and promised the rest after his confirmation. Was his appointment stuck in committee because he didn't pay the full half million?

All involved deny it's pay to play. Of course they deny it but the facts just don't support the denies.

Possible pay-to-play scheme for Trump ambassador post uncovered

The article reports that normally about 30% of those appointments are friends of the president. trump has exceeded that. 50% of those appointments by trump are his friends.

This person didn't get confirmed but it's interesting that the person didn't pay the half million either. His appointment was stuck in committees. He paid 100 grand and promised the rest after his confirmation. Was his appointment stuck in committee because he didn't pay the full half million?

All involved deny it's pay to play. Of course they deny it but the facts just don't support the denies.

So is this where you loons accuse Trump of possibly doing what Hillary did?

Pay for play is the Clinton way

So is this where you loons accuse Trump of possibly doing what Hillary did?

Pay for play is the Clinton way

They were different. It was all ok then.

upload_2019-11-18_9-55-6.jpeg

Well look at that...a FAKE NEWS CBS story.....The party of INFANTICIDE is so gullible...ANYTHING ANTI-TRUMP MUST BE BELIEVED....ROTFLMFAO!!!!

POSSIBLE pay to play? POSSIBLE?

No way could it be anything other than a clear cut example of pay to play, and is endemic of a corruption that is so pervasive that its tentacles reach throughout the entire party.

No, this wasn't "possible" pay to play, this was DEFINITELY a case of play, and heads should roll because of it. I think they should take those responsible, interrogate them until exposing the entire den of thieves, toss them in jail and lock away the key.

You know, I get so mad at times..... oh, can you wait a sec. Somebody is whispering something in my ear,

Oh?

Really?

My apologies, I should have read more carefully. It has come to my attention that this thread ISN'T about the Bidens.

never mind

Possible
Probable
Sources say
Confidential informants
Anonymous sources
Inside sources
Reportedly

Another sucker fish takes the bait

i laughed at that too. These people cater to a different class and have no fear or embarrassment about saying the same thing over and over.
“Wouldn’t be surprised if...”

Here’s a fact that isn’t just probable...that same CBS news hounded a reporter out of a job for investigating Epstein and Clinton.

Last edited:

It was done by the RNC, not the president!

Possible
Probable
Sources say
Confidential informants
Anonymous sources
Inside sources
Reportedly

Another sucker fish takes the bait
:desk:

I know! I know!

CNN, right?
Today when we went out for a work lunch the restaurant we were at had CNN on the big screen by our table. I switched the channel to a blank screen (just as informative) then changed the input then shut it off. :death:

Well Barry fired 208 ambassadors. And replaced them. Yavonovich was one of theml Wonder how many of those were pay to play??

You sure are stupid.

Forum List

Back