Possible Active shooter in San Franscisco

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Like mentioned in someone else's post
THEY WILL USE THESE INCIDENCES TO TAKE THE GUNS, WATCH!
( they will try and take them)

upload_2017-6-14_10-25-51.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
  • Banned

Could this be a BLM shooter? Or is it workplace violence again ie. upset former employee?

Whatever MSM wants to make up in the eyes of the sheep whatever they say will be fact lol.

Published June 14, 2017
Fox News
1497459506208.jpg

A shooting was reported at a San Francisco UPS facility Wednesday afternoon, police said. (KTVU)

A gunman opened fire in a United Postal Service facility in San Francisco Wednesday afternoon, with local media reporting multiple casualties.

The shooting was reported at the facility near 17th Street and Vermont Street, San Francisco police confirmed to Fox News. The department urged people "in the area to shelter in place."

The Department of Emergency Management said it is an "active law enforcement incident."

It's unclear how many people were injured at this time.

UPS worker shot

UPS is United Postal Service, I just Googled.

So this could be an upset employee or something.

I'm sure it will come out in a report, but that will not matter shootings taking place back to back like this will be a reason for the Democratic nuts to come out and start spewing take the guns again.

The Democrats are not in charge though, Republicans are, so the Democrats can babble all they want about taking the guns because that isn't going to happen.

View attachment 133009

Or...they'll use it to try and ban your religion.

Rights are precious aren't they?

Hey get it right I don't have a religion that I am die hard for, but I fight for everyone's religion that's hard for you brain deads to figure out since you all can't comprehend taking from one doesn't make it right for the other one to have it , yet someone else loses it.

let that part sink the fk in.

YOU CAN'T TAKE IT FROM OTHERS AND GIVE TO SOMEONE ELSE..

Hence take from CHRISTIANS for a MUSLIM

Last edited:
UPS worker shot

UPS is United Postal Service, I just Googled.

So this could be an upset employee or something.

I'm sure it will come out in a report, but that will not matter shootings taking place back to back like this will be a reason for the Democratic nuts to come out and start spewing take the guns again.

The Democrats are not in charge though, Republicans are, so the Democrats can babble all they want about taking the guns because that isn't going to happen.

That's because you don't understand the method used to play the game.

Forum List

Back