Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Reportedly Fleeing His Condo After Attacks By Antifa

Hell now that his followers/rioters burned the lobby and scorched the building and broke out the windows on the first floor he wants to move.....what an ass fuck this guy is....Hey Trump...go in and shut this shit down....the good people in Portland are scared and tired of this crap.....and who is the Oregon governor?...WTF is he or she doing?...

How nice he has the money to relocate while most citizens are trapped in the violent Leftist shithole.

Hopefully he will purchase a free standing house so I can cheer on anybody who burns it down.

I can't really do that if he is in a condo, as that would make me just like all the leftists here who support the torching of innocent people's businesses.

Other people live in his condo, and they are innocent of any wrong doing.

How nice he has the money to relocate while most citizens are trapped in the violent Leftist shithole.

Hopefully he will purchase a free standing house so I can cheer on anybody who burns it down.

I can't really do that if he is in a condo, as that would make me just like all the leftists here who support the torching of innocent people's businesses.

Condo mayhem without impacting neighbors is possible.

Why not shoot to kill any “peaceful protesters“ who try to set the condo on fire?

Hell now that his followers/rioters burned the lobby and scorched the building and broke out the windows on the first floor he wants to move.....what an ass fuck this guy is....Hey Trump...go in and shut this shit down....the good people in Portland are scared and tired of this crap.....and who is the Oregon governor?...WTF is he or she doing?...
Oregon Gov asked surrounding Sheriffs to go into Portland to stop the violence. All the Sheriffs said no, you don’t have a crime problem, you’ve got a Leftard policy problem.

Let Portland Burn and then deny them Federal Funds to Rebuild.

They made that bed, let them sleep in it.

Are they?

This is what happens when you're too stupid to lead.

By not quelling the unrest when it started, Wheeler essentially told the rioters that he would allow them to do as they please. The zoo animals in the streets know the police will do nothing because they enjoy the support of the mayor.

I hope these thug-fucks follow him forever and make his life a living Hell.

After all, he's earned it...

Wheeler moving into his new place.
E20FEE6E-DCCF-432E-827B-02B08DDE2153.gif

Are they?
I don't know if they have stopped, but yes, they have been bailing them out

Are they?

So they are not innocent?

Are they?

So they are not innocent?
My apologies. I was thinking I was in a different thread and talking about Biden staffers bailing out terrorists.

No, living in the same condo as a fruitloop does not make a person guilty of the actions he commits.

This thread would be deleted if this wasn't a right-wing message board. The word antifa appears nowhere in the article.

zero times.

The only place where antifa is mentioned is in this thread.

Damage has been caused outside of the mayor's property, and nowhere does it say that his property was damaged, let alone by Antifa.
Weatherman does that a lot.

Aug 31, 2020:

SNIP:

Gov. ( Kate ) Brown recall effort falls narrowly short of making the ballot. :102: :death:

SNIP:

SALEM, Ore. (KTVZ) -- The Oregon Republican Party released a statement Monday as the “Stop The Abuse - Recall Kate Brown” campaign announced that the number of petition signatures to qualify for a vote to remove the governor from office has fallen narrowly short of the minimum required.

“To our great disappointment, the “Stop The Abuse - Recall Kate Brown” campaign has fallen 2,796 signatures, or less than 1% short of the minimum number of 280,050 signatures required to qualify to put a recall of the governor on the ballot this fall,” stated Oregon GOP Chairman Bill Currier.

Gov. Kate Brown giving State of the State address

This thread would be deleted if this wasn't a right-wing message board. The word antifa appears nowhere in the article.

zero times.

The only place where antifa is mentioned is in this thread.

Damage has been caused outside of the mayor's property, and nowhere does it say that his property was damaged, let alone by Antifa.
Weatherman does that a lot.
Leftard thinks ANTIFA is not rioting in Portland.

Forum List

Back