Pop Star Grimes has begun dating Chelsea Manning, the whistleblower who leaked hundreds of thousands of classified documents to WikiLeaks

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Grimes and Manning are currently living together in Austin.⁠

The news comes on the heels of Grimes’ revelation that she recently welcomed a second child with former partner Elon Musk.⁠

Grimes and Manning are currently living together in Austin.⁠

The news comes on the heels of Grimes’ revelation that she recently welcomed a second child with former partner Elon Musk.⁠

You mean, he had himself changed to a woman, and now is attracted to women?
Damn, I'm old. I just don't understand this crap.

I sort of feel for Mr. Musk- getting dumped by a broad who chooses such a notorious Homo over you.

You mean, he had himself changed to a woman, and now is attracted to women?
Damn, I'm old. I just don't understand this crap.

I don't think Mr. Manning had it chopped off, at least not yet. And this latest situation means he'll probably put the kibosh on that plan if he hasn't done it yet.

I suppose Ms. Grimes has enough money she could afford to have a new penis sewn on this fellow , even if he did go for the penectomy.

That is one ugly tranny.

That broad is a billionaire and she decided to date that mutant?

Mental illness.

I don't think Mr. Manning had it chopped off, at least not yet. And this latest situation means he'll probably put the kibosh on that plan if he hasn't done it yet.

I suppose Ms. Grimes has enough money she could afford to have a new penis sewn on this fellow , even if he did go for the penectomy.
In Rush Limbaugh parlance, it sound like Mr Manning got a "take-a-dick-of-me" operation.
1647037118674.png

Only a woman with a dick knows what a real woman wants.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back