pootler´s fav pop singer Oleg Gazmanov seems to believe that Moscow is at war in Ukraine with gangs from El Salvador.

I'm sorry...Pootler??? do you mean Putin? that was an epic fail at ridicule if so.

1655208679315.png

I'm sorry. I can't make out who that is. Perhaps if the artist hadn't tried so hard.

Oh, okay. Well...no one wants another hitler but i'm more concerned with his rise right here right now with this current administration in power. Turning americans against each other, working out ways to disarm the american people, destroying our way of life, economy, children, targetting their political opposition and using federal agencies as their enforcement arm. Targetting our children mental, physical and moral health while indoctrinating them into leftist thinking, alienating them from family and society in general, the two tiered or more justice system which allows the left to get away with murder and mayhem while conservatives look on as their own protests are clamped down on by police and FIB. Ministries of Truth, Star Chambers for dispensing their own form of justice...... Mistreatment of right wing protestors who did less damage than blm/antifa did in a hour on any day in portland, seattle, or Philadelphia, baltimore.

Last edited:
Oh, okay. Well...no one wants another hitler but i'm more concerned with his rise right here right now with this current administration in power. Turning americans against each other, working out ways to disarm the american people, destroying our way of life, economy, children, targetting their political opposition and using federal agencies as their enforcement arm. Targetting our children mental, physical and moral health while indoctrinating them into leftist thinking, alienating them from family and society in general, the two tiered or more justice system which allows the left to get away with murder and mayhem while conservatives look on as their own protests are clamped down on by police and FIB. Ministries of Truth, Star Chambers for dispensing their own form of justice...... Mistreatment of right wing protestors who did less damage than blm/antifa did in a hour on any day in portland, seattle, or Philadelphia, baltimore.
Well that's all true, but I can walk and chew gum at the same time. None of those things excuse Russia's invasion and annexation of Ukraine.

Abandon Ukraine, the Balts are next. Then NATO really is at war, it won't just be Russian propaganda.

I do not understand how some conservatives can so glibly dismiss what Putin has done. We gave assurances to Ukraine in 1994. We should honor those assurances. (Xi is watching, btw).

I'm a lifelong conservative and I voted for Trump both times. But he is losing me rapidly on this one. We sat back for 7 weeks and watched, and when we finally decided to do something (after Ukraine had beaten Russia back around Kiev) it was barely even a symbolic gesture.

Trump lost an opportunity to prove he has the strength to lead this country again- he should have been all over the pathetic response from Biden, the Pentagon, and Western Europe.

Russia is engaging in genocide in Ukraine and covering up the slaughter of innocent civilians every single day.

Mariupol
mariupol.jpg

Popasna
popasna.jpg

Rubizhne
Rubizhne.jpg

I think about the fact that Ukraine has 46 bioweapons labs that we pay for. I think about the fact that Ukraine is the hub for child sex abusers' trafficking. I think about the fact that it is NONE of our business. And i also think about the fact that we have Americans suffering and that takes precedence for me over any other US money laundering nation that benefits our own politicians.

I think about the fact that Ukraine has 46 bioweapons labs that we pay for. I think about the fact that Ukraine is the hub for child sex abusers' trafficking. I think about the fact that it is NONE of our business.
Until I see real evidence, that is bullshit propaganda. Those facilities were things like veterinary clinics and clinical diagnostic labs according to the documents I have seen.
And i also think about the fact that we have Americans suffering and that takes precedence for me over any other US money laundering nation that benefits our own politicians.
And that cause you to align with Putin? You are in poor company with North Korea, Iran, Syria, etc.

This isn't about US domestic problems, of which we have plenty. It's about whether or not the post WW2 order will be preserved. That is to say, the principles of the UN Charter and the Helsinki Acts wrt national sovereignty, the Geneva Conventions on the conduct of war, and the nuclear non-proliferation regime, among others.

Russia will not stop or be happy with just Ukraine. We can stop Russian imperial ambitions now, or wait 10 years when they've rebuilt their armed forces. They won't be making the same mistakes next time...

Forum List

Back