Poor Prince Harry's wedding dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
This is more for "fun," but the dilemma faced by Prince harry and his soon-to-be bride could have some political repercussions.

There is NO doubt that the U.K (like most other countries except Russia) the orange charlatan is either disliked or ridiculed.....whereas, former president Obama is both respected and sought-after.

Now, Harry wants to very much invite the Obamas to his wedding.....and since this is NOT a state affair but a private one, no one in Parliament can compel the Royal house to uphold political niceties.

However, it is "feared" by the British Parliament that NOT inviting the Trumps (which rumors have it that Harry hates the couple) while inviting the Obamas, will precipitate a tonnage of Trump tweets bitching and moaning that the Brits don't like his corpulent ass to be on British soil.....

This will place Theresa May in an awkward position, since ......given the orange thin skin of Trump......he may cancel any visit to England.....

Last edited:
The gracious thing would be for Harry to invite both the Trumps and the Obabbles.

If Barry's hide is too chapped by Donald's success and Moochelle is afraid to be seen near the lovely Melania, they can RSVP in the negative.

I wouldnt want either one there. Obama is a lying sociopath hell bent on destruction and trump is a stupid liar hellbent on twitter battles.

• Banned
The gracious thing would be for Harry to invite both the Trumps and the Obabbles.

It's Harry own wedding.....Why should he invite the orange moron that is disliked by virtually all of England?

This is more for "fun," but the dilemma faced by Prince harry and his soon-to-be bride could have some political repercussions.

There is NO doubt that the U.K (like most other countries except Russia) the orange charlatan is either disliked or ridiculed.....whereas, former president Obama is both respected and sought-after.

Now, Harry wants to very much invite the Obamas to his wedding.....and since this is NOT a state affair but a private one, no one in Parliament can compel the Royal house to uphold political niceties.

However, it is "feared" by the British Parliament that NOT inviting the Trumps (which rumors have it that Harry hates the couple) while inviting the Obamas, will precipitate a tonnage of Trump tweets bitching and moaning that the Brits don't like his corpulent ass to be on British soil.....

This will place Theresa May in an awkward position, since ......given the orange thin skinof Trump......he may cancel any visit to England.....

Since when do you care so much about the top 1% who favor Obama?

Very telling

You know, it's a private event, and I don't know of anyone who is willing to invite someone they don't like to their wedding.

If he invites some people and doesn't invite others, well.................it's their wedding, not the wedding of the country or the people being invited.

Would be fun to see Trump's reaction if Obama gets invited and he doesn't.

Harry is probably afraid that Trump is going to want to sit with him and his bride in the carriage.

It's Harry own wedding.....Why should he invite the orange moron that is disliked by virtually all of England?

You sad little booby. The royals in England live on the public dole. Royal weddings are de facto state occasions and opportunities for diplomatic courtesy. I doubt you understand the latter concept, but grown up people do.

Last edited:
Judging by his choice of a wife, it is not surprising that he wants to invite the chocolate messiha.

This will place Theresa May in an awkward position, since ......given the orange thin skinof Trump......he may cancel any visit to England.....
by Donald's success

LOL..........(Donald's "success," only in the minds of trump cult members......).

Trump Again Has The Lowest Approval Rating In Modern Times ...

Actually, he is having tons of success despite the lib media and obstruction from dems. You keep telling yourself that though. Lol.

You sad little booby. The royals in England live on the public dole. Royal weddings are de facto state occasions and opportunity for diplomatic courtesy. I doubt you understand the latter concept, but grown up people do.

Let's see here. Harry probably doesn't want him there and given his unpopularity in the UK, I doubt the citizenry want him either. So, other than Trump depending on diplomatic welfare, perhaps he shouldn't go.

You sad little booby. The royals in England live on the public dole. Royal weddings are de facto state occasions and opportunity for diplomatic courtesy. I doubt you understand the latter concept, but grown up people do.

I think that Trump should declare WAR on England if his fat ass is not invited....LOL.

Judging by his choice of a wife, it is not surprising that he wants to invite the chocolate messiha.

Is your robe and pointed hood still at the cleaners???....You know you can still go burn a cross in plain clothes don't you?

Let's see here. Harry probably doesn't want him there and given his unpopularity in the UK, I doubt the citizenry want him either. So, other than Trump depending on diplomatic welfare, perhaps he shouldn't go.

Nonetheless.....and in fairness....Harry should still send a slice of his wedding cake to the WH.......We know that Donald LOVES cake.

Nonetheless.....and in fairness....Harry should still send a slice of his wedding cake to the WH.......We know that Donald LOVES cake.

With 2 scoops of ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back