Poor poor liberal gun grabbers.

This is nothing but a troll bot.
It can't answer a direct question:

Who makes up the Militia? What it the militia?
Who has jurisdiction over the militia?
Who commands the militia.
Who appoints the officers of the militia?

This is nothing but a troll bot.
It can't answer a direct question:

Who makes up the Militia? What it the militia?
Who has jurisdiction over the militia?
Who commands the militia.
Who appoints the officers of the militia?
Haven't actually read the thread, yet?

The People are the Militia.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Keep is to possess within the confines of ones abode.
Bear is to carry or possess on ones person outside of ones abode.

We have the right to keep and bear guns as a means of defense against a tyrannical government or any that would wish harm to us or our property.

Now answer the question: Who is the militia?

We have the right to keep and bear guns as a means of defense against a tyrannical government or any that would wish harm to us or our property.

Possession is only nine-tenths of the law. Keep and bear may be, at all costs.

The People are the Militia and the Militia is the People; only well regulated militias of the People are necessary to the security of a free State.

But there are individual rights guaranteed by the US Constitution. And one of those is the right to keep and bear arms.
No, there are not. Only Due Process is secured in our federal Constitution not rights in property. Rights in private property are secured in State Constitutions with the specific terms, acquire and possess, not keep and bear.

The 2nd is quite clear in that it does, in fact, guarantee the right to keep and bear arms. Your attempts at an argument in semantics is ridiculous.

The People are the Militia and the Militia is the People; only well regulated militias of the People are necessary to the security of a free State.

The SCOTUS was quite clear in its ruling in DC v. Heller.

"The operative clause’s text and history demonstrate that it connotes an individual right to keep and bear arms. Pp. 2–22."

"The “militia” comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. The Antifederalists feared that the Federal Government would disarm the people in order to disable this citizens’ militia, enabling a politicized standing army or a select militia to rule. The response was to deny Congress power to abridge the ancient right of individuals to keep and bear arms, so that the ideal of a citizens’ militia would be preserved."

"The Second Amendment ’s drafting history, while of dubious interpretive worth, reveals three state Second Amendment proposals that unequivocally referred to an individual right to bear arms. Pp. 30–32."

"The operative clause’s text and history demonstrate that it connotes an individual right to keep and bear arms. Pp. 2–22."

"The “militia” comprised all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense. The Antifederalists feared that the Federal Government would disarm the people in order to disable this citizens’ militia, enabling a politicized standing army or a select militia to rule. The response was to deny Congress power to abridge the ancient right of individuals to keep and bear arms, so that the ideal of a citizens’ militia would be preserved."

"The Second Amendment ’s drafting history, while of dubious interpretive worth, reveals three state Second Amendment proposals that unequivocally referred to an individual right to bear arms. Pp. 30–32."
It is Only and Individual right to keep and bear Arms for well regulated militias of the People, who are the Militia.

Ignore the bot-its a failed experiment in artificial intelligence. Its use of English is not of human origin

It is Only and Individual right to keep and bear Arms for well regulated militias of the People, who are the Militia.

Not according to the US Supreme Court.

Ignore the bot-its a failed experiment in artificial intelligence. Its use of English is not of human origin

Yeah, I know.

Why is everyone so worried about my responding to this thread? Does it matter to anyone? If I am bored and want to respond, I will respond. If I don't want to respond I won't. It doesn't use up the web site. Why do you care?

Yeah, I know.

Why is everyone so worried about my responding to this thread? Does it matter to anyone? If I am bored and want to respond, I will respond. If I don't want to respond I won't. It doesn't use up the web site. Why do you care?

because I have seen DanielTrollus operate on other forums and when he is ignored, he takes his bot spam to another board. He is a bot. his use of English is not of this world. He's also low hanging fruit and best seen as a BOBO doll. you hit it and hit it and hit it and hit it and it just keeps bouncing back up

benign neglect kills attention whore bots

Yeah, I know.

because I have seen DanielTrollus operate on other forums and when he is ignored, he takes his bot spam to another board. He is a bot. his use of English is not of this world. He's also low hanging fruit and best seen as a BOBO doll. you hit it and hit it and hit it and hit it and it just keeps bouncing back up

dude, you and those of your point of view are full of fallacy, simply Because I say so.

When did the Supreme Court claim the Militia is not the People?

Never said they did.

"It is Only and Individual right to keep and bear Arms for well regulated militias of the People, who are the Militia" is not the same as "When did the Supreme Court claim the Militia is not the People?".

Yeah, I know.

You're evil for respond on a public forum, how dare you? This is a public forum, you aren't public.

(Note to those missing the sarcasm, this is sarcasm).

It does get on my wick when people ask others why they're replying on public forum.

Yeah, I know.

I'm surprised people are still talking to him. He reeks of troll.

Never said they did.

"It is Only and Individual right to keep and bear Arms for well regulated militias of the People, who are the Militia" is not the same as "When did the Supreme Court claim the Militia is not the People?".

That changes the meaning more than this does:
A well regulated People being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the Militia to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The People=The Militia

It is still consistent; unlike the other interpretation.

Yeah, I know.

I'm surprised people are still talking to him. He reeks of troll.
Only to Persons with Only propaganda and rhetoric at their disposal, but no critical reasoning skills.

Forum List

Back