Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

I would also add this. As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.
The party line in lib la la land is that women are the equal of men
Not in this case
The man acted like a little pussy
According to another lib on this topic as the weaker sex women are intimidated to be alone with pompeo

As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.
Looks like Pompeo is the weaker sex
Because he wont stand for being sandbagged?

How was he "sandbagged"? NPR CEO Defends Journalist After Pompeo Lashes Out Over Ukraine Interview

LANSING: He did not dispute the facts as she reported them based on the conversation that occurred after the interview when he had the expletive-filled rage. I think that's important to point out. I think it's also important to point out that Mary Louise Kelly has an email chain with Katie Martin, an aide to the secretary of state, confirming that she would be discussing Ukraine. So that's a provably false statement. And it's also important to point out that no journalist would agree to go behind closed doors with the secretary of state and agree to go off the record. That would just be something no honorable journalist would do.​

and dont try to up the ante by calling them “little girls” as if they were 6 and still playing with dolls

they were teenage girls

And to you that makes it all ok...you sick fuck.
It was a lie either way

you just tried to make it a bigger lie

you do not even spin well..

giphy.gif
I dont spin because I dont need to

Which you clearly do not agree with...what a shocker there.
Coyote does not believe it either

so that makes it ok for you to be a sexist.

Wow, what great logic skills you have.
Merely acknowledging the relative physical weakness of women is not “sexist”

Here, try this...go tell her she is physically weak.

NINTCHDBPICT000557201372.jpg
She’s one of a million

NPR is an enemy of trump voters

Yes. Authoritarians often attack the press. They don’t like it when they don’t control the narrative.
Press? You call that press? Well, thinking about it, it is press, just 93% of it falls to the left.
Yeah, that does give wiggle room to be critical of the press.

It still requires professionalism when dealing with the media

What would be the response if a member of the media screamed profanities at Pompeo for ten minutes?

I would also add this. As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.
Mike Pence won’t even be alone with a woman

And he has never been accused of being inappropriate with anyone. Had that been the policy of former President Bill Clinton, he could have been one of the greatest presidents in history!

and dont try to up the ante by calling them “little girls” as if they were 6 and still playing with dolls

they were teenage girls

It was a lie either way

giphy.gif

You also don't answer questions.

1. How are women inferior to men.

2. How was Pompeo sandbagged?

NPR CEO Defends Journalist After Pompeo Lashes Out Over Ukraine Interview

LANSING: He did not dispute the facts as she reported them based on the conversation that occurred after the interview when he had the expletive-filled rage. I think that's important to point out. I think it's also important to point out that Mary Louise Kelly has an email chain with Katie Martin, an aide to the secretary of state, confirming that she would be discussing Ukraine. So that's a provably false statement. And it's also important to point out that no journalist would agree to go behind closed doors with the secretary of state and agree to go off the record. That would just be something no honorable journalist would do.​

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
Is "verbally" assaulting someone unheard of? We do that here all the time, idiot!

As if anything that happens in Russia is acceptable in a decent society.
Well, it;s Inglewood in Chicago if that's what you mean. Not even Baltimore for that matter,

Which you clearly do not agree with...what a shocker there.
Coyote does not believe it either

so that makes it ok for you to be a sexist.

Wow, what great logic skills you have.
Merely acknowledging the relative physical weakness of women is not “sexist”

Here, try this...go tell her she is physically weak.

NINTCHDBPICT000557201372.jpg
She punches like a girl

source.gif

No. Lots of good Republicans out there aren’t attacked like Trump and his lackeys. Trump reaps what he sows.
Hillary called obama voters “deplorables”
What does Clinton have to do with anything?
I think you know

she was the leader of the democrat party attacking trump voters
DemocratIC party.
Was it a democraIC process for bernie in 2016?
DemocratIC

He was pissed off because he couldn't answer the questions.

Audio at the link.

Pompeo explodes at NPR reporter, asks if she could find Ukraine on a map
Is "verbally" assaulting someone unheard of? We do that here all the time, idiot!

As if anything that happens in Russia is acceptable in a decent society.
Well, it;s Inglewood in Chicago if that's what you mean. Not even Baltimore for that matter,

Not according to your profile. It says you're in Prague.

Not in this case
According to another lib on this topic as the weaker sex women are intimidated to be alone with pompeo

As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.

No evidence that he was AND - all he had to do was end the interview if he felt that he was. The emails regarding approval of the topics with his staff are right there in the open.
Yes, we are a very divided culture and country

liberals act rudely too

Not in this case

How was he "sandbagged"? NPR CEO Defends Journalist After Pompeo Lashes Out Over Ukraine Interview

Have you seen the emails?

they were teenage girls

It was a lie either way

giphy.gif

You should ask the liberal who said women would understandably be afraid to be alone with pompeo

it seems that womens libbers pick and choose when they want protection or when they want equality

It was a lie either way

giphy.gif

You should ask the liberal who said women should be afraid to be alone with pompeo

it seems that womens libbers pick and choose when they want protection or when they want equality

No one said that.

Not in this case

No evidence that he was AND - all he had to do was end the interview if he felt that he was. The emails regarding approval of the topics with his staff are right there in the open.
Yes, we are a very divided culture and country

liberals act rudely too

They do, so that makes it right? We should all be doing this?

Ever see the movie Idiocracy? That's the Trump Regime.

It was a lie either way

giphy.gif

You should ask the liberal who said women should be afraid to be alone with pompeo

Why would any woman want to be with Pompeo at all?

Forum List

Back